WANTED: Eastern Europe Hunting Outfitter Recommendation

davidfbowers

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
RMEF, SCI
Hunted
RSA
Has anyone hunted Hungary or Romania for Red Stag and boar? With such a rich Hunting tradition and lots for non Hunting wives, a friend and I are looking for outfitter recommendations. We are looking for the cultural experience and solid animals. We are not looking for record breakers.

Any pointers or things to do or not do?

Appreciate any insight.

David

David, I hunted with Marius Merutiu in 2014 for Spring bear with a friend and we shot four nice bears. Marius hunts all species in Romania and another AH Member did a full bag hunt with him (Stag, Bear, Fallow, Chamois and Boar) sorry I don't recall his name.

I plan to go back for a fall hunt someday, beautiful country, nice people TONS OF GAME and a very good outfitter.

Bob Kern The Hunting Consortium is your best bet. He can put together a full itinerary for you and your wife.
Philip

Has anyone hunted Hungary or Romania for Red Stag and boar? With such a rich Hunting tradition and lots for non Hunting wives, a friend and I are looking for outfitter recommendations. We are looking for the cultural experience and solid animals. We are not looking for record breakers.

Appreciate any insight.

David

Hello David! Global Sporting Safaris offers hunts in Romania. I have attached three of the different hunt offerings below. Please contact Adrian Skok for details and bookings. His contact information is at the bottom of each flier.
Romania Boar and Carpathia Mtn Combo Jun-2016.jpg
Romania Fallow Deer Jun-2016.jpg
Romania Roe Deer 30-Jun-2016.jpg

Appreciate any insight.

David

Hi David! Were you able to contact Adrian Skok (888-850-HUNT (4868), Extension 706 about our Romania Hunt offers?

Yes, Adrian at Global Sporting Safaris is the guy for Europe. I had a great roe deer hunt with him in May and plan to go back in 2018 for a two or three country hunt!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you hunt for Roe Bucks go with an outfitter who will let you hunt for fixed price trophy fees. If you do Roe by weight they get insanely expensive

I just returned from Poland, Hunt Adventures, Mical Spalt, Great operation, took some good Roe Deer , didn't see a boar, saw some red deer and fallow but they are not in season yet.
Still jat lagged, but if you're interested, PM me for contact details.

I'll do a write up about the trip later.

If you hunt for Roe Bucks go with an outfitter who will let you hunt for fixed price trophy fees. If you do Roe by weight they get insanely expensive

Hello Mark, YES! We have negotiated all Flat Rate pricing for all deer species including Roe Deer. American hunters hate European pricing by weight so we solved that problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeredithSt

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.