Wanted .348 Winchester Components

gbflyer

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Joined
Dec 24, 2020
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
2,193
Media
5
Articles
1
Need a few bullets and cases. Not looking to outfit a lifetime supply. If anyone has extra I’m a solid buyer or I have some trading stock in other cartridges and calibers. Located in Alaska, good mail service here.
 
Let me know what you are exactly looking for. I have a decent supply.
Krish

Wow, thank you!

I would like to pick up 20-50 good cases if possible. If I could find 100 bullets that would be super also. Can’t be choosy about weight. I’ll message you.
 
Gbflyer.
Nice to see a post from a felow Alaskan. I am between Willow and Talkeetna. PM me for my address and you're welcome to come up and reload .348 here as I have one and have the stuff to reload. I have a 50 yard range in my front yard, a shooting shed so it's warm in the winter and (with a coil) bug free in the summer. I also soot clays here.
Cal
 
When it comes back in stock Starline has a good supply of brass. I was looking at it for my .348

 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 10.00.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 10.00.29 AM.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 153
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 10.00.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 10.00.30 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 166
Winchester even did a run of cases here not long ago. I was surprised to it all over the place. I have some as well and no rifle currently, but its always on the short list, LOL.
 
Many years ago when I picked up my .348 I also bought 200 pieces of Winchester brass, when I look at what I can sell that brass for now I wished that I would of picked up a couple thousand empty brass.

Right now I am still loading my empties from the factory rounds that I purchased, but like the brass I should of purchased a lot more of the factory rounds.
 
Does this package entice anybody. 200 pieces of new brass, 200 FTX 200GR BULLETS, 2×50 BARNES 250 GR BULLETS + 100 HORNADY 200GR SOFT NOSE INTERLOCK BULLTS.$550.00 PLUS BUYER PAYS SHIPPING AND SOLD ONLY WHERE IT IS LEGAL. PRICING IS FOR AH MEMBERS ONLY.
20210530_120627.jpg
 
GBflyer
I may have two boxes of 20 rounds, new brass. If the above is true and they are selling for $80 a box, I will do so. I am home today and Monday. In the city Tuesday.
Cal
 
Thanks fellas, Krish has hooked me up.

Cal, appreciate the offer for use of dies and brass. I’m down in the panhandle so probably won’t be joining you for a reloading session unfortunately. I do miss the camaraderie around a loading bench to be sure.
 
GBflyer
I may have two boxes of 20 rounds, new brass. If the above is true and they are selling for $80 a box, I will do so. I am home today and Monday. In the city Tuesday.
Cal
I’ll see you Thursday or Friday. We will shoot the 4 bore if I can build the nerve!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,083
Members
169,491
Latest member
citydancecorpsyouth
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top