Wanted 300 H&H Brass

JPmbogo

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Willapa Harbor Gun Club
WTB some decent 300 H&H brass at a fair price. Seems all the normal sources are "out of stock." Wonder how some of these companies stay in business, Midway being a good example

I am out of town until tomorrow. Pretty sure I have a few boxes of once fired. I will check when I get home.

WTB some decent 300 H&H brass at a fair price. Seems all the normal sources are "out of stock." Wonder how some of these companies stay in business, Midway being a good example
In defense of Midway and other suppliers they can't sell what they can't get from the manufacturer.

Let me know how many you need. I have some.
Krish

What is considered a "fair" price now?
Depends on the brass, of course - New, once fired, manufacturer. Buck or so seems in the ball park.

In defense of Midway and other suppliers they can't sell what they can't get from the manufacturer.
Not picking on Midway - In fact, I almost feel sorry for them. Still, regardless of the reason, a retail business can't exist if it has no product to sell.

Not picking on Midway - In fact, I almost feel sorry for them. Still, regardless of the reason, a retail business can't exist if it has no product to sell.
I have also felt sorry for them. When Powder Valley has almost no powders to sell it has to be tough for them.

'Could also be due to the much lower popularity in the USA, and the fact that mfrs concentrate on what really sells (308/06/300 WM, WSM, Wby, et. al.) Using Cabela's/Bass Pro (or whatever conglom. owns it today LOL) as an example, like Walmart, they generally only put on their shelves what they can sell in bulk! Great round. Unpopular around here.

Being fond of many wildcats and/or oddball cartridges, I have learned to wait for my turn (of occasional availability of certain brass, powder, primers, bullets, etc.) by the mfrs. Many have military contracts, others have struck gold with the 6.5 Needmores of the world-and focus energies on those! LOL Good luck. I bet you'd find some across the Pond in several continents!

Got the brass - Thanks, all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MellissaLe

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.