WANTED: 2012 Bowhunting package

pappy62

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Well, seeing that I 'm getting some bad references on the outfitter I was going with I'm looking for another one. This will be our 1st african hunt so I'd like something all inclusive (pick up drop off at airport, laundry etc)
I would be hunting with my 15yr old daughter my wife would be along as an observer.
We're looking to hunt gemsbuk, kudu, zebra, wart hog and other plains game.
We can pretty much go anytime this year except the month of august.

Bow hunt Packages

I think we have what you are looking for, one price that cover you from the moment you step off the plane till you get back on.I have sent you a PM.Best

Take a look at Cruisers safaris they have some nice bow only consessions and accommodations are great and have had some good reviews on the fourm.
Good Luck!

I would contact Clive Perkins of Sportsmans Safaris, I have been there a few times and sent about 10 others there. He does a great job with excellent trophy quality and no hidden charges. Just a suggestion

PM Sent.

There are some excellent Outfitters that have been ongoing supporters of AH. Have a look at them and ask lots of questions. The good ones always stand up and stand out in the face of questions. They also don't mind you asking questions.

Good luck.

BOW-HUNTING PACKAGES

Definitely got what you are looking at,... 10 000 plus head of game on 75 000 acres and a family hunt setting.
Please follow the link below for packages and contact me personally with details on other species you want and at how many hunting days you are looking at.
We will gladly tailor a package to your needs.

Bowhunting Packages

Helgaard van der Vyver (PH)

Hi Pappy62

Pm sent! We specialize in bow hunting.

I look forward to talking to you more in the future.

Best regards
Louis van Bergen

Wow, thanks for all the offers. Now the hard part sorting through them and picking 1.

Hi welcome to the forum. It is one of the best and has loads of information.
I will send you a pm.
Look foward to hearing about all the great hunts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glorianab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg