Wanted 10 Bore Double Rifle

skeet396

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Nothing
Hello All
I am in the Market for a 10 Bore Double Rifle, ie; RB Rodda or a W J Jefferys. Any information would be great...

Thanks Jeff

William Larkin and Moore in scotsdale AZ has a H&H 10bore and Jeffery 8bore.

DoubleHQ has a Dickerson 10 bore

Champlin in Enid OK has a Manton 10 bore

You didn't stated what you budget was, so the manton is the least expensive and the H&H the most.

I think Cabelas has one right now? To find it, search filter by guns $5000-$25000 and about 171 guns show up. I saw it buried in that search string as one of the guns for sale.

You didn't stated what you budget was, so the manton is the least expensive and the H&H the most.
WL&M have a positive reputation. Champlain has an impeccable reputation. Do your own due diligence on DoubleGunHQ for yourself. There are a lot of negative opinions on the internet and their corresponding stories.

It was absolutely hell and suffering insults to get them to honor their 72 hour inspection period on a purchase I made that I believe was poorly represented. He was accusatory, belittling, and insulting throughout the process. (I’ve bought maybe 200 best guns or high-grade guns in my life and I’ve only sent one back to my recollection)

I think Cabelas has one right now? To find it, search filter by guns $5000-$25000 and about 171 guns show up. I saw it buried in that search string as one of the guns for sale.
I found it but its a Paradox.

Thanks anyway...
Jeff

The Holland's are a Pair (2) at WLM and Sons, Would'nt trade DGH if my life depended on it, And Champlin has a lot of guns still listed that sold long ago...

Hello All
I am in the Market for a 10 Bore Double Rifle, ie; RB Rodda or a W J Jefferys. Any information would be great...

Thanks Jeff
So anyway has anyone ever seen 10 bore double's built by Rodda or Jefferys ???

The late Cal Pappas had a Rodda 12 bore rifle, but I have not seen a 10.......WRE

Champlin has a beautiful C & H 8 bore I saw on GI.

Hello All

Thanks Jeff
Well anyway still looking for a 10 Bore double rifle, not a 12 or 8 bore, but a TEN BORE!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you