Wanted 10 Bore Double Rifle

skeet396

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Nothing
Hello All
I am in the Market for a 10 Bore Double Rifle, ie; RB Rodda or a W J Jefferys. Any information would be great...

Thanks Jeff

William Larkin and Moore in scotsdale AZ has a H&H 10bore and Jeffery 8bore.

DoubleHQ has a Dickerson 10 bore

Champlin in Enid OK has a Manton 10 bore

You didn't stated what you budget was, so the manton is the least expensive and the H&H the most.

I think Cabelas has one right now? To find it, search filter by guns $5000-$25000 and about 171 guns show up. I saw it buried in that search string as one of the guns for sale.

You didn't stated what you budget was, so the manton is the least expensive and the H&H the most.
WL&M have a positive reputation. Champlain has an impeccable reputation. Do your own due diligence on DoubleGunHQ for yourself. There are a lot of negative opinions on the internet and their corresponding stories.

It was absolutely hell and suffering insults to get them to honor their 72 hour inspection period on a purchase I made that I believe was poorly represented. He was accusatory, belittling, and insulting throughout the process. (I’ve bought maybe 200 best guns or high-grade guns in my life and I’ve only sent one back to my recollection)

I think Cabelas has one right now? To find it, search filter by guns $5000-$25000 and about 171 guns show up. I saw it buried in that search string as one of the guns for sale.
I found it but its a Paradox.

Thanks anyway...
Jeff

The Holland's are a Pair (2) at WLM and Sons, Would'nt trade DGH if my life depended on it, And Champlin has a lot of guns still listed that sold long ago...

Hello All
I am in the Market for a 10 Bore Double Rifle, ie; RB Rodda or a W J Jefferys. Any information would be great...

Thanks Jeff
So anyway has anyone ever seen 10 bore double's built by Rodda or Jefferys ???

The late Cal Pappas had a Rodda 12 bore rifle, but I have not seen a 10.......WRE

Champlin has a beautiful C & H 8 bore I saw on GI.

Hello All

Thanks Jeff
Well anyway still looking for a 10 Bore double rifle, not a 12 or 8 bore, but a TEN BORE!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gwendolyn7

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.