Wall mount question

Phil
Where r u going to put it all? Neat room. I’ve come to the conclusion African taxidermists don’t understand sneak mounts very well but agree it’s a good option. Best of luck
 
Phil
Where r u going to put it all?

Jacques, I guess I’ll just start either not bringing it home, or stock piling it in the corner. Luckily my wife swiped the zebra rug for her office space.
 
This is a 7’ ceiling. My opinion now is if you can’t mount a gemsbok with its front leg socks, the neck isn’t that attractive. I’m thinking of having this one reworked to only a face mount as close to the wall as possible. My basement cave is a small space.

View attachment 256540
I see what you mean.
 
Will the wall pedestal mount stick out from the wall less than a regular shoulder mount?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,256
Messages
1,569,876
Members
168,770
Latest member
MerryLukis
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top