W. J. Jeffery?

Daniel Cary

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
I didn't know they were still in business.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 7.22.06 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 7.22.06 AM Large.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 7.22.08 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 7.22.08 AM Large.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 7.22.12 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 7.22.12 AM Large.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 7.22.15 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 7.22.15 AM Large.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 73

I didn't know they were still in business.

Whole thread on it...you been asleep....even a sponsor on here..... :E Head Scratch: :E Shrug:

There was a P. Roberts Jeffery for sale. @rookhawk diligently explained & diluted the proverbial value of the model & shared some erroneous closeups ..

It's Price point= Same as the above original W. J. Jeffery above.

These are out my league, however,
There is an outfitter who had the last "W. J. Jeffery" .500 ever built, never fired for sale.
They were asking $30K apx. & it was gone .. It was stunning, lines a little different from the above

1680441411974.png

Thank you! We have made them as close to the originals as we can including the correct barrel profiles and sights. Pleased with how they have turned out.

Where are you guys based? I would love to come have a look around if you have a store front.

Thanks for your message. We dont have a store to look around, but if you would like to see the rifles in the UK, I can arrange a viewing in Salisbury, Wiltshire at Greenfields store. Send me a PM and I can arrange if you are interested. Thanks

Thanks for your message. We dont have a store to look around, but if you would like to see the rifles in the UK, I can arrange a viewing in Salisbury, Wiltshire at Greenfields store. Send me a PM and I can arrange if you are interested. Thanks
What a beautiful looking rifle. I have a few questions. Who is making your receivers and barrels. Last question I have an old very plain W.J. Jeffery in .404 if I send you serial numbers can you furnish me with information. My Jeffery must have been a very basic (National Parks?) rifle.

Lon

Hi Lon, We are using FZH Magnum Mauser actions and Walther barrels. If you PM me your serial number I will come back to you with the info we have. Sadly most of the records are lost, but we have the original production ledger which should have the original spec. of the rifle. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross