View out the window- Post your pics

View attachment 713484
View from my office - the back of a horse. This bull was 51” wide so we packed the head sideways because the trail gets narrow down in the timber.

View attachment 713485
Starting the skinning. Bull scored 189”. B&C minimum is 155”. A good day at the office. I’m not looking for business here. Takes years to draw moose in Colorado and this unit is resident only. Just thought y’all would enjoy my office.
Scott, did you try and preserve that velvet on the rack? The old-timers have told me how to do it, but I don’t have any experience. All the bulls I’ve ever had to tend to the velvet was long gone.
 
View attachment 714620Captain of the Tustumena heading out for the last Aleutian Run of the year. This was the approach to Old Harbor on Kodiak Island 9.18. Lots of mist and drizzle heading west.
Very Cool. Love that run from Homer to Dutch. I lived out in Dutch Harbor for 12 years and the arrival of the Trusty Tusty was always a good day.
 
We are having the nice sunsets here in the Zona Cafetera.

apia1.jpg
apia2.jpg
apia3.jpg
apia4.jpg


Safe travels
 
Mama and I renewed our vows this past week here in the little town where we married 30 years ago. We even used the Colombian Limousine service :ROFLMAO:

boda1.JPG
boda2.JPG
boda3.JPG
boda4.JPG
boda5.JPG
boda6.JPG
boda7.JPG


Live, Love, Laugh and as always...........Safe Hunting!
 
Out the window.... of the pickup. Today

IMG_4257.jpeg

IMG_4243.jpeg

IMG_4261.jpeg
 
Visiting my brother in NY. He lives close to the Hudson in New Jersey. This is the section of the river where Sully landed…

IMG_1864.jpeg


One my brother took recently. Very nice area with lots of great restaurants.
IMG_1291.jpeg
 
My front yard, view from my porch. Three little bucks already left.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0265.jpeg
    IMG_0265.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0264.jpeg
    IMG_0264.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0263.jpeg
    IMG_0263.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0262.jpeg
    IMG_0262.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0261.jpeg
    IMG_0261.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0260.jpeg
    IMG_0260.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0266.jpeg
    IMG_0266.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 88
My front yard, view from my porch. Three little bucks already left.
This evening there were 22 deer in the yard. 5 of them were bucks and one was an old quite nice 8 point. It’s that time of year!
 
Sunrise this morning
IMG_4342.jpeg
 
IMG_3908.jpg


Had a Tiger Moth dawdle over the house this morning.

My own little Out of Africa moment.

Sort of, the bi-plane in the movie was actually a Gypsy Moth, and there were no flamingos in my paddocks. ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,256
Messages
1,570,866
Members
169,189
Latest member
TonyKwok5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top