View out the window- Post your pics

Happy place… view from a deer stand overlooking south Texas brush on an Opening Weekend. Feral pigs chased off the whitetail and suffered the consequences.

IMG_4860.jpeg


IMG_4862.jpeg


Ed Z
 
Well, the big one made an appearance again after a year of absence. Of course, he waited until after deer season was over.

1764060633830.jpeg


But that means there might be an opportunity next fall....
 
Fiji- room with a view

IMG_4489.jpeg
 
Well, the big one made an appearance again after a year of absence. Of course, he waited until after deer season was over.

View attachment 728773

But that means there might be an opportunity next fall....
Dang! Had his twin here chasing does and other bucks Sunday and Monday. Couldn’t get a pic.
 
My windows today.
 

Attachments

  • 20251206_171649.jpg
    20251206_171649.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 96
  • 20251206_170050.jpg
    20251206_170050.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 97
  • 20251206_115727.jpg
    20251206_115727.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 112
  • 20251206_065802.jpg
    20251206_065802.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 100
View of the Bay Bridge towards San Francisco last night after loading crab pots on my boat…

IMG_1505.jpeg

IMG_1507.jpeg



Pictures don’t do it justice…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,901
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top