View out the window- Post your pics

Just 31 days and 4 hours and the view out the window will change.
IMG_0760.JPG
 
Good morning from the heart of Colombia's Coffee Axis. We have had rainy days and nights here for the past week and the weather is cool for this part of Colombia (50's). The coffee farms have been needing the rain and we are expecting the best coffee crop in over 12 years. The rain paused yesterday evening and the Gran Architect of the Universe painted the sky in beautiful colors. Fotos were taken from our balcony.

Safe travels


anoche.jpg
anoche2.jpg
anoche3.jpg
 
Good morning from the heart of Colombia's Coffee Axis. We have had rainy days and nights here for the past week and the weather is cool for this part of Colombia (50's). The coffee farms have been needing the rain and we are expecting the best coffee crop in over 12 years. The rain paused yesterday evening and the Gran Architect of the Universe painted the sky in beautiful colors. Fotos were taken from our balcony.

Safe travels


View attachment 602381View attachment 602382View attachment 602383
Beautiful
 
Good morning from the heart of Colombia's Coffee Axis. We have had rainy days and nights here for the past week and the weather is cool for this part of Colombia (50's). The coffee farms have been needing the rain and we are expecting the best coffee crop in over 12 years. The rain paused yesterday evening and the Gran Architect of the Universe painted the sky in beautiful colors. Fotos were taken from our balcony.

Safe travels


View attachment 602381View attachment 602382View attachment 602383



:D
 
Good morning from the heart of Colombia's Coffee Axis. We have had rainy days and nights here for the past week and the weather is cool for this part of Colombia (50's). The coffee farms have been needing the rain and we are expecting the best coffee crop in over 12 years. The rain paused yesterday evening and the Gran Architect of the Universe painted the sky in beautiful colors. Fotos were taken from our balcony.

Safe travels


View attachment 602381View attachment 602382View attachment 602383
Awesome! Thanks for sharing
 
Caribou on the shore of the Beaufort Sea today

IMG_2042.jpeg
 
More Caribou.... Coworker took this off our back porch today

 
Good morning from the Eje Cafetero. After a week of unusually hot weather, we had some clouds and wind come in and knock the temperature down into the 60's again yesterday.

thumbnail_IMG_3157.jpg


Cool weather calls for mondongo!

thumbnail_IMG_3152.jpg


Safe travels
 
This picture was taken via my cell phone through the windshield of my truck.
The black bear is snooping around in my neighborhood, S/E outskirts of Anchorage, Alaska, during August.
Notice in the background, a garbage can is down and garbage is strewn onto the road surface.
Hmmmm, I wonder who could’ve done that ?

IMG_2894.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@AndreZA , if you ever got my wife in that lodge she would never leave! Zebra on the porch and giraffe out the windows. Her most favorite 2 animals in Africa . Not to mention probably wanting to catch a mongoose and smuggle it home.
 
From the south end of a north bound fire truck. I often drive the rear end of the tractor drawn aerial. Yes officer, we are in our way to a fire!View attachment 543027
Great picture brother. I was on an engine company for 10 years and a ladder company for 6. Now I have some brass and an office and I miss ridding the rig every single day. Enjoy the ride!
 
Had a visitor at Oliktok Point this morning….

IMG_2228.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,033
Members
169,480
Latest member
JulianHof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top