Video: Cougar takes down house cat in front drive of Florida home

Hoas

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Source: https://www.wideopenspaces.com/video-cougar-takes-down-house-cat-on-front-drive-of-florida-home/

Video in link

Screenshot (390).png

Can I borrow that Cougar for a week or two? My neighbourhood could use it's services.

Two years ago a nearly grown colt was killed by one about three-miles from our house, and five years ago a large male was killed by a hunter not six-miles from here (all on the San Gabriel watershed). They are treated here as a "non-game" species (like coyotes). And yet are clearly expanding their range. I like the idea of Simply Safe as a game camera!

Here in Kansas some coon hunters hounds treed one on the Kansas river not far from where I live. They filmed the cat and pulled the dogs off and let him go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavadaMacG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.