"Vets are mentally ill"? REALLY???!!!

Leave it to the RepubliCAN'TS here to take guns too far. You all sound like a bunch of Ted Nugents and should be ashamed of yourselves. Let me TRY to convince you people with some statistics. Lets look at Chicago for instance. Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country and it also has the lowest crime rates in the country. Chicago has even less crime than Los Angeles. Last report I read in the Huffington Post said that there was in fact zero reported crimes in Chicago. Seems to me like gun control sure is working in Chicago. Now look at Texas and Montana. These states have basically constant criminal activity. I have heard that on the south side of Montana, you cannot leave your house without someome trying to shoot you. Too bad for all of you gun nuts. It looks like cold hard statistics have shot down (see what I did there) your feeble argument. Its time to wake up and see that guns can only be used to kill innocent people and therefore must be completely banned!

Leave it to the RepubliCAN'TS here to take guns too far. You all sound like a bunch of Ted Nugents and should be ashamed of yourselves. Let me TRY to convince you people with some statistics. Lets look at Chicago for instance. Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country and it also has the lowest crime rates in the country. Chicago has even less crime than Los Angeles. Last report I read in the Huffington Post said that there was in fact zero reported crimes in Chicago. Seems to me like gun control sure is working in Chicago. Now look at Texas and Montana. These states have basically constant criminal activity. I have heard that on the south side of Montana, you cannot leave your house without someome trying to shoot you. Too bad for all of you gun nuts. It looks like cold hard statistics have shot down (see what I did there) your feeble argument. Its time to wake up and see that guns can only be used to kill innocent people and therefore must be completely banned!

Hmm, it's April 3rd, not the 1st. Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not here. On the outside chance you're serious, I guess 390 murders in Chicago for 2014 is only averaging one/day or so......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/31/chicago-homicides-shootings-2014_n_6401270.html

Reactions: lcq
Good one Saul!
:A Samurai:

:S Lol:

Heh heh heh
Someone who shall remain nameless posted an April fools thread the other day, if I remember correctly...???
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dee

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross