"Vets are mentally ill"? REALLY???!!!

Leave it to the RepubliCAN'TS here to take guns too far. You all sound like a bunch of Ted Nugents and should be ashamed of yourselves. Let me TRY to convince you people with some statistics. Lets look at Chicago for instance. Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country and it also has the lowest crime rates in the country. Chicago has even less crime than Los Angeles. Last report I read in the Huffington Post said that there was in fact zero reported crimes in Chicago. Seems to me like gun control sure is working in Chicago. Now look at Texas and Montana. These states have basically constant criminal activity. I have heard that on the south side of Montana, you cannot leave your house without someome trying to shoot you. Too bad for all of you gun nuts. It looks like cold hard statistics have shot down (see what I did there) your feeble argument. Its time to wake up and see that guns can only be used to kill innocent people and therefore must be completely banned!
 
Leave it to the RepubliCAN'TS here to take guns too far. You all sound like a bunch of Ted Nugents and should be ashamed of yourselves. Let me TRY to convince you people with some statistics. Lets look at Chicago for instance. Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country and it also has the lowest crime rates in the country. Chicago has even less crime than Los Angeles. Last report I read in the Huffington Post said that there was in fact zero reported crimes in Chicago. Seems to me like gun control sure is working in Chicago. Now look at Texas and Montana. These states have basically constant criminal activity. I have heard that on the south side of Montana, you cannot leave your house without someome trying to shoot you. Too bad for all of you gun nuts. It looks like cold hard statistics have shot down (see what I did there) your feeble argument. Its time to wake up and see that guns can only be used to kill innocent people and therefore must be completely banned!

Hmm, it's April 3rd, not the 1st. Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not here. On the outside chance you're serious, I guess 390 murders in Chicago for 2014 is only averaging one/day or so......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/31/chicago-homicides-shootings-2014_n_6401270.html
 
  • Like
Reactions: lcq
Good one Saul!
:A Samurai:

:S Lol:
 
Heh heh heh
Someone who shall remain nameless posted an April fools thread the other day, if I remember correctly...???
:D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,090
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top