Veterans check this out

Posted the above video for vets , especially combat vets and amputees, but all vets. my Neighbor puts this sniper shoot on once a year to give an outlet and camaraderie for those who answered the call. If you feel like this is something you would like to participate in ,check it out or send me a DM and I can put you in touch. its every labor day week end, you may even come in contact with an old buddy. cheers.
 
What a great way to get guys together and for them to be “normal” again.

When you talk to gravely injured Vets. The common theme is the instant loss of being part of the team. One minute you’re doing what you love and the next you are forever separated from them.

They can not fully relate to anyone that hasn’t suffered the same fate.
 
Helping with the healing process. Well done HUXWRX.
 
As a 100% disabled VA Rated Vet, I can't tell you how awesome this is!
 
Well done! will send a DM.
 
What a great way to get guys together and for them to be “normal” again.

When you talk to gravely injured Vets. The common theme is the instant loss of being part of the team. One minute you’re doing what you love and the next you are forever separated from them.

They can not fully relate to anyone that hasn’t suffered the same fate.
I AGREE, you might enjoy Clint Trial story ,found on black rifle coffee co. war stories, Hes the guy double amputee getting out of the buggy, there is quite a story between him and the owner of Huxwrx IN AFGAN COMBAT, but its not my story to tell.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,679
Members
170,110
Latest member
Fae6678337
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top