USA: Whitetail Buck

Congrats are in order. Definitely a shooter. Enjoy those tenderloins!
 
Outstanding, and congrats on a fine buck. Nothing wrong with him, and I would have not passed on him, and I would definitely displayed on the wall.
 
Outstanding, and congrats on a fine buck. Nothing wrong with him, and I would have not passed on him, and I would definitely displayed on the wall.
Thank you! I almost let him walk, because there are bigger deer around, but I'm definitely glad I took him. Life is short, and I have let a lot of smaller deer go over the last several years. I like classic shoulder mounts so that's probably the direction I'll go. He was after a hot doe when I took him, so I thought about this type of form for him but I'm going to solicit the advice of the taxidermist.
_Full_Sneak_Head_Up.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Waidmannsheil! If a hunt one in the future on your side of the pond I hope it looks like this
 
Well done, congratulations.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,254
Members
169,728
Latest member
AundreaDia
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top