UPDATE South Africa open to US tourists!

hunterlawyer

Reaction score
Hunted
USA
I was only offered a credit toward future flights, within 2 years of initial booking. But with uncertainty about SAA even existing next year, I fear we may never get either flights or refunds.

Will have to wait and see. Kind of like hunting....

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Thats too bad, with Emirates I had the choice and took the refund, though it took some time to get it all, I have it now.
I was not prepared to commit to next year or the year after for that matter. I begin to think now about 2022, but much depends on how things progress.

MarkB

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NFA, SCI, DU, CCFR, BCWF, African Gazete
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SA, Namibia, BC, AB, Ont
Anyone have any new news for Canadians hunting or playing tourist in SA. Postponed safari is end June 2021?? I understand that things change frequently but would like a glimmer of hope that we will be able to go hunt and tour. Things seam to be getting worse here in BC, travel restrictions within our own Province and no access that I am aware of for any Covid test, especially one with a fast less than 72 hr response. Dam this plandemic.

MB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charles272dem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Akunasek wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
do you still have the Ithaca 10 ga semi auto?
kdenn wrote on TROPHY SHIPPERS's profile.
Afternoon, going to South Africa August 22 hunting with wife. will need your help with trophies. what information and how soon do you need it? went to the website and completed the form but seems i have negative energy or something with electronic communication often.
thanks for your help
ken dennison
Docpk wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
I would but the Swarovski scope
CADJR55 wrote on roverandbrew's profile.
Is that Level 7 Type 2 Primaloft PCU parka still for sale?
geoff rath wrote on Aussie_Hunter's profile.
Apologies, been somewhat preoccupied with (poor) health issues; were you interested in the Norma factory 550 grain Solid 450 Rigby ammo I mentioned?
Geoff Rath