UPDATE South Africa open to US tourists!

I was only offered a credit toward future flights, within 2 years of initial booking. But with uncertainty about SAA even existing next year, I fear we may never get either flights or refunds.

Will have to wait and see. Kind of like hunting....

Thats too bad, with Emirates I had the choice and took the refund, though it took some time to get it all, I have it now.
I was not prepared to commit to next year or the year after for that matter. I begin to think now about 2022, but much depends on how things progress.

Anyone have any new news for Canadians hunting or playing tourist in SA. Postponed safari is end June 2021?? I understand that things change frequently but would like a glimmer of hope that we will be able to go hunt and tour. Things seam to be getting worse here in BC, travel restrictions within our own Province and no access that I am aware of for any Covid test, especially one with a fast less than 72 hr response. Dam this plandemic.

MB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross