Update COVID rules

Well seams like Canadas dicktator has been feeling the heat. Its stated that Canadian Gov will announce later today removal of vaccine mandates for all travel. I certainly hope this is true, end of restrictive liberties.

This whole crap has opened my eyes, the 34 years I spent in military for Canadas freedom mean much less now. As does the trust I had in fellow Canadians, most turned to brainwashed sheeples very quick.

MB
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,731
Members
169,842
Latest member
rahostbenthand1976
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top