Update COVID rules

Those requirements were from last March, some of them changed last week.
Yep. Post #123 has the new regulations. One thing to note is that regulations change often, so it is best not to assume anything and confirm the regulations just prior to departure.

Yep. Post #123 has the new regulations. One thing to note is that regulations change often, so it is best not to assume anything and confirm the regulations just prior to departure.
That's a understatement. The requirements are changing as often as I change my shorts, which for those who just need to know is daily when I am in civilization.

Hey guys, MIRACLE fix. Go to site VaxYes and upload your CDC covid shot card. For $5 they check CDC records and issue digital covid records with a QR. Gets issued fast. 1 hour for me .

I did this and it works well and is fast. 10 minutes or less when I did it!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I received this on Fri from Travel Express:

Hello, I have just learned that South Africa will now require a QR code on your COVID vaccine card OR a negative PCR test within 72 hours of departure.

If you don't have a QR code on your COVID-19 vaccine card, and your vaccine provider doesn't offer a certificate with a QR code, you will once again have to test prior to travel. ALL travelers should comply with the new regulations.

I hope this helps anyone traveling to SA. I'll be leaving in 12 days, and not sure of CVS offers QR code for the Vacc card.
go to website VaxYes. If you upload picture of your vax card and photo id, they will issue digital vax card with QR. $5 fee, got mine in approx 1 hour.

go to website VaxYes. If you upload picture of your vax card and photo id, they will issue digital vax card with QR. $5 fee, got mine in approx 1 hour.
Thanks for supplying this info! Took a couple minutes to plug information in, had my certificate with QR code in less than 5 minutes.
I spent about 45 minutes on the CVS website AND talking to a customer service rep today, who informed me some of my personal data entered last year was incorrect, so they couldn't go into my vaccine file any further, without me going back to the pharmacy where I got the two vaccines, and them re-entering my correct personal data. Needless to say I'll not be a future shopper with CVS!

For those who have Clear, you can get a QR code thru the Clear App.

Thanks for supplying this info! Took a couple minutes to plug information in, had my certificate with QR code in less than 5 minutes.
I spent about 45 minutes on the CVS website AND talking to a customer service rep today, who informed me some of my personal data entered last year was incorrect, so they couldn't go into my vaccine file any further, without me going back to the pharmacy where I got the two vaccines, and them re-entering my correct personal data. Needless to say I'll not be a future shopper with CVS!
Thanks!!! Worked like a charm. (y)(y)

Hey guys, MIRACLE fix. Go to site VaxYes and upload your CDC covid shot card. For $5 they check CDC records and issue digital covid records with a QR. Gets issued fast. 1 hour for me .

+1... great solution..

Took 5 minutes tops.. and got both a printable QR code as well as a digital one that saves directly into my apple wallet..

Got "level 1" QR code (whatever that means) literally within 60 seconds.. and had the "level 2" QR code (final one?) within 3 or 4 minutes..

Fast, easy, cheap solution to the problem..

Hey guys. Landed at Tambo last night May 18. Yes they are looking for either a test or vaccine record with QR code!! And yes did say tests also. There was a jam at customs with people who had there white vaccine cards and also saw people with non PCR tests held up and PCR tests with no QR code on them.
Make sure it has QR code. They just look at it was all. No scanning or nothing. Also make sure you have a Health form filled out. United did not pass them out. So I had to fill out one before customs.
There is a table with them there

Hey guys. Landed at Tambo last night May 18. Yes they are looking for either a test or vaccine record with QR code!! And yes did say tests also. There was a jam at customs with people who had there white vaccine cards and also saw people with non PCR tests held up and PCR tests with no QR code on them.
Make sure it has QR code. They just look at it was all. No scanning or nothing. Also make sure you have a Health form filled out. United did not pass them out. So I had to fill out one before customs.
Thanks for your update @Mark Biggerstaff.
Hope you have a thoroughly enjoyable trip, I think many here look forward to reading your hunt report.

Mark are you saying a PCR test is mandatory or will a Vaccination Certificate with a QR code work.

Mark are you saying a PCR test is mandatory or will a Vaccination Certificate with a QR code work.
For SA you only need a Vaccination Cert with QR code. Test required for those not vaccinated or without the QR on their Vac Card.

Can someone please post the MIRACLE fix link. I've tried looking for it, and can't seem to find it, all I get is elixir sold by amazon or videos. Help!

In states that have mychart to share healthcare information between patients and their doctors, you can download your vaccine record and it has a QR code with it. Free. Just did mine. Took less than 30 seconds to download and save

For SA you only need a Vaccination Cert with QR code. Test required for those not vaccinated or without the QR on their Vac Card.

I saw people in line when I arrived that had a PCR test paper. But no date or QR code being held at check point
I suggest that PCR test has QR code and date to be certain you are not held

From PHASA:

Attachments

• 2CAA8956-0F6E-431C-A902-B3A588B5349E.png
    2CAA8956-0F6E-431C-A902-B3A588B5349E.png
    4 MB · Views: 118
I saw people in line when I arrived that had a PCR test paper. But no date or QR code being held at check point
I suggest that PCR test has QR code and date to be certain you are not held
That is not written anywhere but hey it’s Africa!

The CDC has a vaccination record called v-safe which is designed to track vaccination reactions. It will send you a record of the dates and types of your covid vaccinations with QR code. Free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,