UNITED KINGDOM: Fallow Deer UK

Sweet!! Fun for everyone, congrats!!
 
Well done to all on some very good looking trophies.
 
Apparently I can’t type on my phone today. 500 acres and looked to be as low 4 ft in height in a few places: not sure of the total height as we didn’t see a lot of the boundary honestly with the hills and deeper woods
Looks like you had a great time. I look forward to seeing more of your reports and experiences while you are over here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,400
Members
169,350
Latest member
luck8gamess
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top