United EWR-JNB


This was the original case I was talking about at Newark Airport. If you are traveling through and your bags are checked through I do not think is is a problem. If you miss a connection then you have to get the police involved prior to touching your gun. Just trying to inform people and to be honest I am not sure it is still a problem but I know NJ has not gotten easier on gun owners.

BTW - Qatar canceled my flight for Sept. 29th to Namibia yesterday. Just rebooked with Ethiopian airways, but I am out of here.
 
Interesting, I flew SAA five times JFK to JNB in different years. Never had a problem with Port Authority Police or TSA there. Process changed a few times over the years but no issues aside from delays with long lines in customs on return (not forearm related). Of course its no longer relevant given the SAA situation.

I'll bet you that SAA flies next year.
 
I feel you Brother, We've been thru the JFK NYC Gun registration Nazis on our first two Namibia hunts....I'll take the long layovers in Atlanta never go through that B.S. ever again
Plus no suppressors on that route.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,337
Members
170,550
Latest member
ArmandoHig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top