Uk trophy ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I wish I could sign and help. Non hunting organizations see absolutely no harm in banning controlled organized hunting, oh the harm they will inflict if they’re successful.

Lets just hope the science wins out

Wonder what makes a “trophy” puffin?
69779F4C-B433-48B0-9A14-5C17C7EEDC84.jpeg

One on Insta about it, seems a journalist talks about things she knows nothing at all about .

Last edited by a moderator:
One on Insta about it, seems a journolist talks about things she knows nothing st all about .

I know the guy in the article he is a chum of mine. The parasites camped up outside his house and then knocked on his door first thing. Twats even went as far as publishing a photo of him hunting with his son and didnt hid his face

"Serial Trophy Hunter" - as a slur. Amazing.
You guys have it tough over there.

I know the guy in the article he is a chum of mine. The parasites camped up outside his house and then knocked on his door first thing. Twats even went as far as publishing a photo of him hunting with his son and didnt hid his face
Camped outside his house ? No police involved into breach of privacy that he went through ?

Hope he barrister up on it.

"Serial Trophy Hunter" - as a slur. Amazing.
You guys have it tough over there.
yep we do big guy.
Camped outside his house ? No police involved into breach of privacy that he went through ?

Hope he barrister up on it.
He went to police about it they said as no body was hurt they wont do anything. I bet if he was a gay guy that identified as a table lamp and went to the cops about harassment he would all the support in the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg