Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Love it, but it's too expensive

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • On the fence, could go either way

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Not worth the price at all, I'll stick with what I'm using

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
@HookMeUpII - I agree with you that TSS 9's are light for geese at all but point blank range. However, for fast moving ducks at 30-40 yards they work well. Given the choice, I'd like at least 5's to 7's for goose and use 7's for most ducks.

BTW - I've done pattern testing as well in my SBE3 with FULL, MOD and IC chokes for 3.5" Hevi-Metal Longer Range BB and BBB and patterns were garbage beyond 30 yards. The Federal Black Cloud TSS 3/9 and BB/7 were much better using a FULL to the point that I could expect clean kills beyond 50 yards.

1679686447618.png

There is a cluster of grass, bushes and small trees towards the center of the picture, it's hard to tell but that's an island in the middle of the river. My friend and I were doing a float in a 2-person kayak and saw the geese on the left bank as we approached. We went to the right of the island to use it as cover. As we came out at the bottom of the island I used my laser range finder and the geese were 70 yards away. My first shot was a 3.5" Federal Heavyweight 7 shot turkey load followed by a shot of Federal TSS Black Cloud BB/7. My first bird folded, second was badly injured, but needed a finishing shot. The finishing shot was the same BB/7 load at 20 yards and here's what it did to the head of my injured bird...

1679687447345.png

Yes, there are three birds in the first picture. My friend used a turkey load as his first shot to dump a bird...again at 70 yards. I'm not certain of what he was using but I know it was a 3.5" shell.

What did I learn this day on the river? At 70 yards, it's a stretch using TSS BB/7 on geese. I'd feel much more comfortable at 50 when they are on the water. When they are flying, I'm thinking 40 because I'm not God's gift to marksmanship. The last thing I learned is to always bring a rain jacket or you will end up buying one on the way to the river. ;)

@HookMeUpII - I agree with you that TSS 9's are light for geese at all but point blank range. However, for fast moving ducks at 30-40 yards they work well. Given the choice, I'd like at least 5's to 7's for goose and use 7's for most ducks.

BTW - I've done pattern testing as well in my SBE3 with FULL, MOD and IC chokes for 3.5" Hevi-Metal Longer Range BB and BBB and patterns were garbage beyond 30 yards. The Federal Black Cloud TSS 3/9 and BB/7 were much better using a FULL to the point that I could expect clean kills beyond 50 yards.

View attachment 525016

There is a cluster of grass, bushes and small trees towards the center of the picture, it's hard to tell but that's an island in the middle of the river. My friend and I were doing a float in a 2-person kayak and saw the geese on the left bank as we approached. We went to the right of the island to use it as cover. As we came out at the bottom of the island I used my laser range finder and the geese were 70 yards away. My first shot was a 3.5" Federal Heavyweight 7 shot turkey load followed by a shot of Federal TSS Black Cloud BB/7. My first bird folded, second was badly injured, but needed a finishing shot. The finishing shot was the same BB/7 load at 20 yards and here's what it did to the head of my injured bird...

View attachment 525018

Yes, there are three birds in the first picture. My friend used a turkey load as his first shot to dump a bird...again at 70 yards. I'm not certain of what he was using but I know it was a 3.5" shell.

What did I learn this day on the river? At 70 yards, it's a stretch using TSS BB/7 on geese. I'd feel much more comfortable at 50 when they are on the water. When they are flying, I'm thinking 40 because I'm not God's gift to marksmanship. The last thing I learned is to always bring a rain jacket or you will end up buying one on the way to the river. ;)

I'm right there with you. I think the 7's is as far as I'd push it with TSS. I think the bismuth and TSS will eventually come out as the staple for almost all waterfowlers as the technology allows them to be produced more cost effectively. Tell you what though, 70 yds is a heck of a shot. The farthest I can honestly say I've killed with bismuth was 50-55 yds. We had a black duck try to land in outside the far edge of our decoys. My buddy was up. He was shooting his Kent steel. I said I'd bat cleanup for him if the Kent didn't get it done. Well it didn't. One quick follow up shot with the Boss #5's and it was down.

I'm right there with you. I think the 7's is as far as I'd push it with TSS. I think the bismuth and TSS will eventually come out as the staple for almost all waterfowlers as the technology allows them to be produced more cost effectively. Tell you what though, 70 yds is a heck of a shot. The farthest I can honestly say I've killed with bismuth was 50-55 yds. We had a black duck try to land in outside the far edge of our decoys. My buddy was up. He was shooting his Kent steel. I said I'd bat cleanup for him if the Kent didn't get it done. Well it didn't. One quick follow up shot with the Boss #5's and it was down.
I've found goose (not flying, only on the water or walking) to have a very similar body composition to turkey. Wings protect the breasts and long neck leaving the head exposed for a perfect opportunity with a turkey load. I always keep a few TSS turkey loads handy when goose hunting.

Glad to hear you are getting it done with the Boss loads. I've heard good things and have a few friends who swear by them. I'd suggest telling your Kent Steel buddy to step up his game and spring for the good stuff if he wants to take shots like that. No sense in injuring game when a clean kill is possible.

Glad to hear you are getting it done with the Boss loads. I've heard good things and have a few friends who swear by them. I'd suggest telling your Kent Steel buddy to step up his game and spring for the good stuff if he wants to take shots like that. No sense in injuring game when a clean kill is possible.

He's seasoned. He spent many years as an assistant guide with outfits in MD and DE and probably NJ too. It's just a hard pivot for people to make when you've seen that much and been doing it that long. I've been hunting mostly WF for 10 years now so I'm a baby in the grand scheme of things. I'll probably be the same way in another 15 years when they start making rounds out of "unobtainium." I'm with you though, I look for the edge, within reason. It's very, very hard hunting here in NJ. Trailer the boat to the ramp, launch, navigate in the dark to your spot through ice/wind/waves, and then you have to setup and actually pull birds. I figured if I'm only getting 1-3 shots at birds in a trip I might as well maximize everything. Decoys, boat, shotgun, shells, etc.

The wound channels from Boss are impressive. I've just seen such a massive difference over steel. Same bird at 30-40 yds shot with Boss looks like it was shot with a BB even though it's #5. You almost have to go as high as BB with steel to get the same performance. I imagine TSS is the same.

@HookMeUpII - I went from steel BB & BBB and steel/bismuth blend #2 or BB to the TSS Black Cloud BB/7 that is a mix of steel and TSS. I'm trying to get my hands on some all TSS #7 from Apex, but have not had any luck yet. Results on waterfowl with TSS have been devastating over anything else I've tried.

Been hunting waterfowl since the late 1970's with my Grandfather, but I haven't done it continuously. Taken some breaks here and there with me getting back into it more in the past 10 years or so which happened to be the same time I bought a SBE2. Currently have a SBE3 that's a dream to carry and shoot.

Last year I only hunted for a few days and went through maybe 30 shells. My work keeps me busy most of the waterfowl season, but I'm able to break free for the early conservation Canada goose. Springing for the good stuff for a few boxes of shells doesn't seem like a bad investment to me. Especially seeing as my shots are limited because one shot folds the bird and I don't often need a follow up. I also carry some steel shot for finishing shots as necessary.

I also see several guy I hunt with using 2-3 shells per bird costing them the same (or more) as my TSS shells. The same guys complain about the price of TSS being soooo much more than (insert whatever brand you want here). I just smile and know my birds are going down...HARD.

Last edited:
I was planning an entire hunt report to cover my turkey hunting weekend...things did not go as planned. Suffice to say that the bag from 3 days of hunting did not qualify for it's own hunt report. I'll just post some pics of IGS and the bird he took...using TSS ammo.
1681845881642.png

1681845936413.png

1681845967916.png

Shot was taken at 50 yards with the bird facing him and the head up. Ammo is the Federal Heavyweight TSS 3.5", 2 1/4 oz, 7 shot at 1200 fps. Shotgun is a Browning Maxus with 28" barrel using a Carlson's TSS Turkey choke and only the bead sights. The turkeys head flopped over at the shot and went down. He jumped out of the blind and ran out to the bird and concluded it was dead. As he was walking back to the blind for his rangefinder, the bird half stood up (head still flopped over) and flapped it's wings trying to run or fly. IGS ran back over to the bird and stood on it's neck for a minute and it was over.

I'm not a doctor, but I've hunted a fair bit. It would be my guess that this bird would not have made it another 5 minutes whether IGS got to it or not. Pictures of the head...
1681846652173.png

1681846697144.png

Last edited:
After we had the meat in the cooler, we went back and opened up the skin between the head and body...there was massive hemorrhaging in the neck above the feathers. I failed to snap a picture of this because we were both covered in blood and buys swatting the flies.

I believe there was only one pellet in the breast, along with the other puncture you can see in the last picture I posted. Shot pattern stayed pretty tight, just like it did on the pattern board during practice.

Wish I had more results to post, but unfortunately that about sums up the weekend as far as my spring turkey harvest goes. Better luck next year.

Last edited:
That looks like a great pattern on a nice bird!
Nice work! Does the season continue?

Doesn’t the guy who fills his tag first buy the bourbon?

The season continues, but unfortunately I have work to attend to along with my friends who own the farm we were hunting. Life can get in the way of hunting sometimes.

I'll have to talk to IGS about the bourbon...;)

Pattern testing is the way to go. Glad you are going to check your rig out. I saw a YouTuber shooting Apex ammo and it looks like good stuff. It's difficult to get because they are a smaller company and still at least $6.50/shell before shipping. Better than $10/shell, but if it's not available then it's not much use.

Be careful and check your local laws. Some places (like the state of NY) don't allow shot smaller than #8. Some of these loads have #9 pellets or are a blend of two pellet sizes. ANYTHING loaded with #9 could land you in hot water.
BeeMaa, I read the thread and most posts you just directed me to about waterfowl/TSS etc.. (from our discussion on Leopard/buckshot & later Turkey loads). Your loads and pattern testing and overall knowledge of various shot sizes is extensive and well studied - far exceeds mine. You put more thought into waterfowl loads & pattern then I do when sighting in my rifle for Africa or Elk hunts (and I’m considered obsessive by my friends). You even calculate the order in which you load your various sized shells into your shotgun - i can appreciate the OCD approach and have sometimes done the same. I’m gonna take a guess and say you are 35 to 45 yrs old (I’m older). Another guess, based on the amount of TSS shot you shoot - you’re Bill Gates/Elon Musk wealthy. But I have no doubt you are dropping waterfowl dead at Long distances and they better be over 45 yrds. because thats where steel really fails. Hevi shot (the old stuf) #6s was 5-10 yrds better then steel. I admitt I think “adequate loads” are “good enough” for duck & geese. Let me bore you with some of my history and why I’m such a “grump”. I started waterfowling in 1971 in NJ (NJ had & has great waterfowling). We all shot lead and always #6s for everything, very few geese when I hunted but I hunted 20-30 days a season and kept records that showed killing 40-50 ducks a season. All yardage is “estimated” but we shot at “anything” back then and many ducks killed around 40-50 yrds. With Atlantic Brant often further - one pellet seemed to kill those weaklings.
Later (around 2000) I started some guiding as a hobby and to help pay for my duck hunting (had full time job in NYC). Always shot steel, improved Cylinder choke, 2 3/4” #3s or #4s. Clearly not as good as lead but “adequate” if we lost a cripple inside of 40-45 yrds - “bad shooting” not bad shells. Most seasons hunted 25-35 days and killed 110-130 ducks & geese. I never used 3” shells even for steel (unless I couldn’t find 2 3/4’). 3s or 4s for ducks and 2s or BB or BBB for geese (did use 3” steel for geese sometimes for my 3rd shot). While I did sometimes use Kent Matrix or Hevis shot - it was rare, the extra cost per case = a Dozen Decoys or more “gear” and that was more important to shooting high volume waterfowl. When I did shoot Hevishot - I missed more, because I couldn’t relax knowing “$5 bills were flying out of my barrel”.
What’s my point - No idea really, you are right in that your shells are superior and kill further...but I had no trouble shooting my 6 duck limit most days (during good migration seasons) and often (on good days) was limited out 30 minutes after sunrise. The only clients I had that shot Hevi shot etc. were guys that hunted 4-5 days a year and if that were Me ...might do the same thing. But I never met a hunter or guide that hunted 30-50 days a year and shot mostly Hevi shot/Tungston. That stuff is great & superior to lead or steel but Not needed. Inter changeable choke tubes are great - Not needed as Mod will do it all (BTW - I use choke tubes and like them). I told my Son and my Clients - Spend your money and time shooting skeet, sporting clays, Learn to shoot well. The average Hunter in the U.S. can’t break 12 out of 25 clays on a skeet course, most can’t break 50% at Sporting Clays, but they buy lots of “stuff” they read about. Read less, shoot more. I don’t think your points are wrong and you know loads and patterns better then I do or care to but I doubt that in any duck or goose blind you will finish the day with more birds then me — unless you can shoot very well... the gun/shell/shot size won’t matter.
Exceptions for me - a paid Eider Hunt in Maine for $1200 a day - you bet I’m shooting Hevi Shot or Tungston, Swan Hunt by permit only in North Carolina - Hevi Shot again etc.. If my life depends on dropping that bird - Yes even I will spend the extra $$$. I’ve enjoyed your posts and appreciate your POV... thank you

@HankBuck - I'm mid-50's and a blue-collar guy who is wise with his money. I hunt goose for a handful of days a year, but my friend (IGS) does so at least 50 or 60 times. After seeing the pattern boards and the results in the field, we both use TSS for waterfowl. We also watch others with steel, bismuth and Hevi-Shot spend less on ammo and shoot more times to bring down fewer birds. In the end the TSS saves us money.

I will also say that we both stay in practice when it comes to shotgunning. Heading to the skeet, trap, 5-stand and sporting clays range about once a month to maintain a level of proficiency. IGS is a better shot than I, averaging 22/25 while I hover between 19 and 21 just behind him on the games. On sporting clays I have a slight edge but it's mostly on the longer birds. We don't keep score on sporting clays, but I'd guess we are at or above 80%. I almost always shoot a full choke for everything, while IGS will vary his depending on what we're shooting.

When it comes time to put practice into practical use is where we see the real difference. We know how to shoot, have patterned our guns, know what ammo has worked well for us and can afford to buy it.

We are both a little OCD or as we call it "prepared for hunting season". IMO - I owe it to the game to make clean and ethical shots. To do otherwise would be irresponsible and I know better. We all make mistakes, but at this point in my life I've learned a lot and still have the skills to apply that knowledge.

I appreciate you and your views. I'm always willing to learn. Best of luck this upcoming season.

@HankBuck - I'm mid-50's and a blue-collar guy who is wise with his money. I hunt goose for a handful of days a year, but my friend (IGS) does so at least 50 or 60 times. After seeing the pattern boards and the results in the field, we both use TSS for waterfowl. We also watch others with steel, bismuth and Hevi-Shot spend less on ammo and shoot more times to bring down fewer birds. In the end the TSS saves us money.

I will also say that we both stay in practice when it comes to shotgunning. Heading to the skeet, trap, 5-stand and sporting clays range about once a month to maintain a level of proficiency. IGS is a better shot than I, averaging 22/25 while I hover between 19 and 21 just behind him on the games. On sporting clays I have a slight edge but it's mostly on the longer birds. We don't keep score on sporting clays, but I'd guess we are at or above 80%. I almost always shoot a full choke for everything, while IGS will vary his depending on what we're shooting.

When it comes time to put practice into practical use is where we see the real difference. We know how to shoot, have patterned our guns, know what ammo has worked well for us and can afford to buy it.

We are both a little OCD or as we call it "prepared for hunting season". IMO - I owe it to the game to make clean and ethical shots. To do otherwise would be irresponsible and I know better. We all make mistakes, but at this point in my life I've learned a lot and still have the skills to apply that knowledge.

I appreciate you and your views. I'm always willing to learn. Best of luck this upcoming season.
BeeMaa, this might have been a very expensive thread - I NOW might “might” try that TSS shot that you are effectively hyping so much because even I can’t always resist thinking that stuff might be better in “some” situations. So, for a paid guided Eider Hunt in Maine where I might spend $3500-$4000 for 3 hunting days — what’s another $500 matter. For regular ducks any crappy steel works fine (not as good but “fine”)....same for geese. For Turkey, I’m gonna try that TSS but in a 2 3/4” or 3” shell (assume they make one for Women?). I’m gonna need to pattern at least 1-2 shells at 50 yrds to check my choke/pattern/POI - there goes $25. It better give me a 65 yrd kill range otherwise I wasted $$ that could’ve bought a nice Bourbon. I think where these loads really shine is on a still target - so All the pellets eventually arrive and do full damage. On any flying crossing duck/goose only a small fraction of pellets are striking the intended target....so out of your $12 load - $10 lands in the water. Similar to steel or lead but the shot string on a 3 1/2’ shell is longer and beyond 45-50 yrds it keeps stretching. But Your heavier/dense pellets should still be an advantage because only need 4-5 and they penetrate deep even at 50 yrds.
I believe most of what you say and I’ve also read extensively the reviews of this ammo and thought the same - no doubt they are superior shells and best advancement in shells in decades. But I know you are Not saving money, No way - that is logic used in marketing and also to convince a Wife “my hunting gets us free meat”. Even great shots “miss”, Taking a 6 duck limit on a box of shells was a good days shooting and great days were 1/2 box for 6 (50% hit/kill rate). So for You that’s 6 ducks x 2 shots per duck = 12 Shots = $120. Assuming Steel requires many more shots lets assume 8 shots per duck x 6 ducks = 48 shells (2 boxes) $40-$50. You could kill 6 ducks with 6 shots of TSS and still spend more on shells....plus 1/2 of those ducks killed with $10 shells would be just as dead with $1 steel. Do you agree - somewhat? Here’s more — Hunting with steel for a 30 day season = Free Decoys, or in 10 years = New boat, 30 years = New home in Beverly Hills....ok thats exaggerated ( I don’t have a home yet in Beverly Hills but small farm outside Fredericksburg VA)

For turkey, Federal does make 3” TSS shells. I’d like to see what your patterns look like at 30 and 60 yards if you care to share.

As for shells per goose or duck, I will have to check my hunt report from last year but I believe it was 1.25 or 1.5 shells per bird for my hunt. My friend (IGS) is about the same.

I also believe it has much more to do with how well you shoot vs what you are shooting. Most hunters would be spending their money more wisely on shooting lessons or range time than the latest and greatest shells out there.

I’ve seen guys (as I’m sure you have) with thousands and thousands of dollars worth of gear who couldn’t hit water if they fell out of a boat. And by the same token another guy with nothing but hand-me-downs and leaking waders can’t seem to miss. Takes all kinds and I’m just happy to see hunters out there enjoying the outdoors and hopefully coming home with something fresh to eat.

For turkey, Federal does make 3” TSS shells. I’d like to see what your patterns look like at 30 and 60 yards if you care to share.

As for shells per goose or duck, I will have to check my hunt report from last year but I believe it was 1.25 or 1.5 shells per bird for my hunt. My friend (IGS) is about the same.

I also believe it has much more to do with how well you shoot vs what you are shooting. Most hunters would be spending their money more wisely on shooting lessons or range time than the latest and greatest shells out there.

I’ve seen guys (as I’m sure you have) with thousands and thousands of dollars worth of gear who couldn’t hit water if they fell out of a boat. And by the same token another guy with nothing but hand-me-downs and leaking waders can’t seem to miss. Takes all kinds and I’m just happy to see hunters out there enjoying the outdoors and hopefully coming home with something fresh to eat.
BeeMaa, you keep good records which is always interesting to read — years later when you are older (I have some from 1970s) you might like them even more. I over emphasis the “cost per bird” using TSS only to make a point vs cost per steel and even with your good shooting (1.25 shells per bird w/TSS) exceeds cost of 10 shells per bird with steel. But all hunting is expensive, none of it is a cost effective way to put food on the table and that’s Not why we do it. Even after my Son Guided a couple seasons and got a few partial/small sponsorships & discounts on gear plus fees from a couple hunters per month —and tax write offs for LLC — He still didn’t break even and spent more then he made....but he loved it as did I.
I’’m going to try a box of TSS (ONE box) this Spring Gobbler season. I will take 2 shots ONLY to pattern and both at 60 yrds (thats the only distance where it will make a real “killing” difference). If I have any $$ left over - can afford to post a target. If I fail to kill a Gobbler, will reach out to You for a “refund”

I finally have a chance to contribute to this thread, and I have a fair bit of experience with TSS, but only with waterfowl & turkeys. I hunt ducks & geese in Idaho and 95% of the birds we shoot are mallards and greater Canada Geese, mostly with 28 gauge & 410, but often 20’s when shooting honkers. I say this only to set the stage for my experiences with TSS and small gauge guns.

My duck club only allows 28 gauge & 410’s for mallard hunting, so we’ve been shooting Hevi-X, 4’s or 6’s and they’re very effective on decoying mallards, but not so much 410 bismuth. Enter a friend of mine who goes by ‘Will’. He hunts almost exclusively with a 410 shooting TSS in sizes 9.5 & 10.5, no matter if turkey or waterfowl hunting, including shooting honkers.
I’ve watched him shoot probably 40-45 mallards and a couple dozen honkers with that little popgun and those TSS loads by Foxtrot Ammo. It simply CRUSHES everything like no other shells I’ve ever seen used before. Most of the birds he has shot are stone dead when my lab brings them in, a much smaller percentage than birds shot with bigger guns and other types of ammo. That includes honkers dead when they hit the ground.

The last hunt we did, he shot limits of mallards on 2 days and a limit of honkers the other day. When my son was processing the birds, he called to tell me that he had to toss some honker breasts, as they were unedible. He said bloodshot like nothing he’d seen and nearly all the pellets had gone clean through the birds. Will has also shot about 50 wild turkeys with the same load, telling me it’s all anyone actually needs for turkeys.

None of that extrapolates to using TSS on a Leopard, but for a long time I’ve thought a 12 gauge loaded with TSS in T shot or 4 buck would be an effective load. If loaded with a fairly light shot charge of 1-1/8 oz (450-475 grains) at around 1,400 fps, you’d have a deep penetrating load that would do massive internal damage, especially as the pellets spread out.

That said, I hope to never have an opportunity to test my theory.

IMG_2386.jpeg

I’ve seen him do this with that 410 and TSS on most of the honker hunts we done together. I’m looking forward to trying some 28 gauge TSS loads myself.
IMG_2391.jpeg

IMG_3754.jpeg

I finally have a chance to contribute to this thread, and I have a fair bit of experience with TSS, but only with waterfowl & turkeys. I hunt ducks & geese in Idaho and 95% of the birds we shoot are mallards and greater Canada Geese, mostly with 28 gauge & 410, but often 20’s when shooting honkers. I say this only to set the stage for my experiences with TSS and small gauge guns.

My duck club only allows 28 gauge & 410’s for mallard hunting, so we’ve been shooting Hevi-X, 4’s or 6’s and they’re very effective on decoying mallards, but not so much 410 bismuth. Enter a friend of mine who goes by ‘Will’. He hunts almost exclusively with a 410 shooting TSS in sizes 9.5 & 10.5, no matter if turkey or waterfowl hunting, including shooting honkers.
I’ve watched him shoot probably 40-45 mallards and a couple dozen honkers with that little popgun and those TSS loads by Foxtrot Ammo. It simply CRUSHES everything like no other shells I’ve ever seen used before. Most of the birds he has shot are stone dead when my lab brings them in, a much smaller percentage than birds shot with bigger guns and other types of ammo. That includes honkers dead when they hit the ground.

The last hunt we did, he shot limits of mallards on 2 days and a limit of honkers the other day. When my son was processing the birds, he called to tell me that he had to toss some honker breasts, as they were unedible. He said bloodshot like nothing he’d seen and nearly all the pellets had gone clean through the birds. Will has also shot about 50 wild turkeys with the same load, telling me it’s all anyone actually needs for turkeys.

None of that extrapolates to using TSS on a Leopard, but for a long time I’ve thought a 12 gauge loaded with TSS in T shot or 4 buck would be an effective load. If loaded with a fairly light shot charge of 1-1/8 oz (450-475 grains) at around 1,400 fps, you’d have a deep penetrating load that would do massive internal damage, especially as the pellets spread out.

That said, I hope to never have an opportunity to test my theory.

View attachment 550880
My Son guns with 28 ga and sometimes ,410 too - nice to have an effective waterfowl load is sub gauges. He did ok with steel from 20 ga as a kid but switched to SBE in 12 when he turned 18, now he goes back to sub gauge for fun....your .410 results with TSS take sub gauge to another level (both performance AND COST)

My Son guns with 28 ga and sometimes ,410 too - nice to have an effective waterfowl load is sub gauges. He did ok with steel from 20 ga as a kid but switched to SBE in 12 when he turned 18, now he goes back to sub gauge for fun....your .410 results with TSS take sub gauge to another level (both performance AND COST)
The cheapest part of these hunts is a hundred bucks or so per day for TSS shells.

Hunting is expensive af. Ammo is one of the cheaper things you can spend money on that matters the most. If you're paying for a guided hunt or only get a few weekends a year to hunt who gives shit how much ammo costs?

I feel like saving $75 and missing and or crippling a bunch of birds with garbage steel shells isn't worth it.

Cheers 503

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy76

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross