Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
PHOTO-2023-01-10-14-26-27.jpg

Good Day AH Members.

Here is the schedule for our road trip in US in Feb.We have set up Meet and Greet's at various locations across the US and would love for you to come and say hi if you are in the area.Most of the events will be late afternoon or early evening.

You are most welcome to contact/pm me if you need any other info and for an address as most will be held at private homes.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Regards

Rouan

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to you. I hope you have a successful booking season! Maybe I’ll see you at SCI. I’ll be there too.

Hi Sue

Thank you for the message.would love to meet u at SCI.

Regards

Rouan

Hi Sue

Thank you for the message.would love to meet u at SCI.

Regards

Rouan
Hi Rouan. What booth number will you be at? I’ll be hanging out at my friends booth Dakota Prairie Lodge at #2861. She is nice enough to share a bit of her space with me. I look forward to meeting you.

Hi All

Just a reminder that we would love to meet fellow AH members in Nashville at SCI Convention starting 22 Feb.Please come say hi.

We will be in Booth #259

Regards

Rouan

View attachment 510399

Good Day AH Members.

Here is the schedule for our road trip in US in Feb.We have set up Meet and Greet's at various locations across the US and would love for you to come and say hi if you are in the area.Most of the events will be late afternoon or early evening.

You are most welcome to contact/pm me if you need any other info and for an address as most will be held at private homes.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Regards

Rouan
Rouan Nathan and I committed for both of us to hunt leopard in Mozambican for 2025. We are we waiting for the contracts and bank wires for us to sign and wire the Dow payment asap!!! Super excited

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.