Trying it again!

Awesome, congratulations!
 
That is fantastic news! Have fun with the planning and preparing, and best wishes for you moving forward
 
Outstanding news. Good luck with your safari. I hunted with Cruiser in 2012 and had a fantastic time. However, Highveld Taxidermy screwed me over with mediocre work, and I got cheated with the insurance I purchased. Bring your animals and get them mounted in the US. My 2 cents.
 
Congratulations to both!
 
Good news. Now you can get excited about your trip.
Good luck.
 
Great, congrats !
 
Congratulations on the great news!
My wife and I just got back from Cruiser couple weeks ago. If I had the time and money we would go back tomorrow! It was an amazing time!
 
Congratulations on the great news!
My wife and I just got back from Cruiser couple weeks ago. If I had the time and money we would go back tomorrow! It was an amazing time!
A good friend of ours was there in 2015. He told me it was an awesome place. Wonderful family. And he harvested a dozen animals.
 
Great News
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,354
Members
169,529
Latest member
LawrenceBo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top