Trotting Pumba

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,021
Reaction score
15,650
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
499710116_1486650849331830_5898351965223629063_n.jpg
499930490_1486650965998485_8488741316004826872_n.jpg
501779946_1486650999331815_4124632404851762097_n.jpg
501748464_1486650895998492_2448190086379176011_n.jpg
 
African or domestic? Any trouble with getting it cleared/shipping?
 
Great looking mount.
 
Nice work, Warthogs are cool!
 
Love it. Fun with flair.
I have zero mounts w hair. All skulls and Europeans but this makes me consider doing something different with a warthog.
 
Perfect. Makes me want my own.
 
African or domestic? Any trouble with getting it cleared/shipping?
Namibia. I get a ton of warthogs in every year to mount. Importing them is not an issue. A brief quarantine and good to go. Idk why folks get so freaked out over warthogs and primate imports. It’s literally a non-issue.
 
Looking good, will be another happy client!
 
Magnifique.
 
Seems alive, Erik :D Cheers:
 
Hakuna matata. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,857
Members
170,397
Latest member
MillieBlac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top