gr1ffer

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hello all
Hoping someone can help resolve an issue I’ve never encountered before. I hunted in Belarus 9 months ago and harvested a fantastic moose. The outfitter was left with the trophy and said he would contact me when it was ready. Well 9 months later and nothing. I send regular messages both email & watsapp and I can see the outfitter reads them but refuses to respond. There does seem somthing a little dodgy going on. Anyone encountered this situation before.
Thanks all
Griff

Griff
Was this booked with a US booking agent or direct with outfitter? If a booking agent is involved that is where you can get some help. If you can’t get a response very soon I’d post a negative report on The Hunting Report as well as SCI’s hunter information system with Barbara Crown.

Best of luck,
Philip

Thanks Philip,
It was booked through a uk agent who quite annoyingly is no longer in buissness. I’ve contacted sci (London chapter) who have so far been very helpful and are making some enquiries. I’ve also contacted ministry of forestry and hunting association of Belarus. Hopefully between these I can get this resolved. One thing is certain I’ll never hunt in Belarus again.

Did the booking agent disappear totally? Did you track the owner down?

Perhaps the booking agent did not pay the Outfitter? Did you determine that?

I tried contacting the outfitter as well to establish this but they also don’t reply to emails

Without a name and contact information I can't help you.
PM, if you want.

Unknown.jpeg

Hi Griff,
I'd like to see what we can do to help. I will send you a PM to get information on your hunt/outfitter.

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross