Trophy importing

Edster

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 13, 2019
Messages
410
Reaction score
748
Location
Maine
Media
33
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Ok guys countdown clock says 87days, 6hours, and 32minutes !!!!!

Starting to look at getting trophy’s home. I live in Maine and was wondering if trophy’s can be brought in thru Boston?


27minutes now!
 
Hi Edster! Yes trophies can be brought through Boston and we would love to help. We have an office and warehouse there that you could pick the crate up from or we could ship them to your home or taxidermist!
 
Perfect I’ll be sending you folks an email next week. Just doing euro mounts so the work will be done in SA. I work in Boston so picking up down there works for me. Got a email or person on your staff I should reference in the email?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,808
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top