Trophies Are Here, Happy and Sad

Outstanding trophies, it is great to see the trophies finished after having had the opportunity to see you again at the lodge, hopefully our paths will cross again!

Working on a plan for a 2020 return! Will probably be reaching out to Marius in the next month or so. (As an aside, I drew a New Mexico bull elk tag for this October, so wish me luck.)

That zebra runs looks very nice and classy! Congrats on the mounts!

Looking forward to hearing all about the elk hunt!

(As an aside, I drew a New Mexico bull elk tag for this October, so wish me luck.)

Man, that is like winning the lottery. Congrats. Only drawn tags once, in 2006. We took some good bulls out of 16E.

Expecting my first crate from Africa in a couple months, can't wait. Your stuff looks great.

Man, that is like winning the lottery. Congrats. Only drawn tags once, in 2006. We took some good bulls out of 16E.

Expecting my first crate from Africa in a couple months, can't wait. Your stuff looks great.

We're going public land in 36, so I'm sure it will be tough...but it beats going to work, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg