Triple Barrel Shotgun -Chiappa Triple Crown $1,400

RR 314

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
New and unfired. These are a pretty cool novelty gun. Swings like a fine double rifle. :)
I bought six or so of these and gave 3 to friends kind of as a gag gift for a dove hunt as one friend, we now call “plug”, has made friends with his game warden twice for failing to have a plug. The humorous part is he actually had a plug in the second time, but it was too short to prevent the third shell from loading. Always be legal with this fine Turkish made gem.

Anyway, I kept three and shoot one. I really like shooting it and shot it almost exclusively one season. One trigger. Firing order is right, left then top. Have factory box, case and chokes.

Fit and finish is actually pretty nice.

I am in Austin, Texas and go to the metroplex and Houston frequently. Really prefer not to ship. I have another one in camo as well—Realtree pattern from memory. New and unfired if interested.

IMG_7238.jpeg
IMG_7239.jpeg
IMG_7240.jpeg
IMG_7241.jpeg
IMG_7242.jpeg
IMG_7243.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
PM Sent.

Sold. Thanks much. These really are cool novelty guns.

PM SENT.. BARREL LENGTH? PRICE??

Sorry. Put away my fancy buffalo and lechwe back skins and just took the pictures quickly :)

Basically same gun but with Realtree Maax 5 camo. Has sling studs on this one. Without going into the attic to dig out the box, I believe these were $200 more than the wood stocked ones. Will do $1500 on this one. I buy high and sell low! It’s how I roll. :). New and unfired as well.

IMG_7249.jpeg
IMG_7251.jpeg
IMG_7252.jpeg
IMG_7253.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any feathered beast that sees those three tubes swinging on it will probably die of a heart attack. Including ostriches and emus.

What a neat gun. The price seems reasonable. Thanks for listing these guns.

I also have the luck of buying high & selling low but reconcile that with the enjoyment I get for having owned a unique gun , I have to tell myself that a few times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WayneBoone

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?