Toronto Airport

Rem280

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 23, 2023
Messages
504
Reaction score
1,415
Location
Northeast Florida
Media
41
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
USA, Canada, Cameroon & South Africa
Good Morning All!

Just went on my first hunt to Canada with a buddy and I cannot stress enough to avoid the Toronto airport or if you must go thru give yourself plenty of time on a lay over (4+ hours). The airport staff there has no clue. Each person tells you something different nor the same things happen with our luggage.

On a good note Canadian Customs was very nice and helpful.
 
Good Morning All!

Just went on my first hunt to Canada with a buddy and I cannot stress enough to avoid the Toronto airport or if you must go thru give yourself plenty of time on a lay over (4+ hours). The airport staff there has no clue. Each person tells you something different nor the same things happen with our luggage.

On a good note Canadian Customs was very nice and helpful.
Yeah YYZ is a pain to fly through regularly, I can’t imagine it when trying to traverse with a firearm (assuming you were).
 
Yeah YYZ is a pain to fly through regularly, I can’t imagine it when trying to traverse with a firearm (assuming you were).
Yes we both had firearms and it seemed like this was the first time someone has traveled thru there with one.
 
IMO the two worst airports in NA are Toronto and Chicago. I was forced to fly through YYZ regularly when I had an office there. The international queue locations appear to change on a whim and the staff are improperly trained. You are far better to drive across if possible.
 
A connection through that mess they call an airport should be avoided if at all possible.
They would not allow me into the queue because my boarding time was more than two hours away. Get in the line at two hours and stand around until half hour until boarding then bitch and you jump the rest of the queue, only to have the plane door slam into your back after a long run.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,676
Members
168,944
Latest member
grittomvema1974
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top