Thoughts on "Corner Crossing"?

Seems a high price tag the owner thinks of his property. Wonder if the local tax appraiser is reading this thread. I bet he may like to reassess the value and get the county a big pile of taxes!
Heard an update to the case on the Meat Eater podcast. Supposedly, the landowner came up with the $7 million number due to his property no longer having private access to the public land.

I believe it was mentioned here previoulsly, but many of these properties advertise landlocked public as part of their listing.

Sounds to me like the landowner knows he doesn't have a trespassing case.
 
Heard an update to the case on the Meat Eater podcast. Supposedly, the landowner came up with the $7 million number due to his property no longer having private access to the public land.

I believe it was mentioned here previoulsly, but many of these properties advertise landlocked public as part of their listing.

Sounds to me like the landowner knows he doesn't have a trespassing case.

thats such a weak claim because there should be no such thing to exclusive private access to public land. That renders the land defacfo private.
 
thats such a weak claim because there should be no such thing to exclusive private access to public land. That renders the land defacfo private.
Which is exactly the intent of some of these landowners.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,425
Messages
1,575,866
Members
170,414
Latest member
Freddy30K
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top