Thinking about building a 9.3x62

Did you make a decision on your platform yet? I have a Parker Hale Hussar (ZG47 action) I've been very tempted to get rebored to 9.3x62. Sadly though, the barrel is only 22". If I was in your shoes, I'd probably go with the CZ because I really enjoy the set trigger and square bridge actions. I'd love to see a CZ redone in rust blue instead of the glossy hot blues they come in. Also the worst thing CZ ever did was put those trashy Williams sights on their guns. They may work decent but they're like putting Crocs and sweatpants on a beautiful woman.

Did you make a decision on your platform yet? I have a Parker Hale Hussar (ZG47 action) I've been very tempted to get rebored to 9.3x62. Sadly though, the barrel is only 22". If I was in your shoes, I'd probably go with the CZ because I really enjoy the set trigger and square bridge actions. I'd love to see a CZ redone in rust blue instead of the glossy hot blues they come in. Also the worst thing CZ ever did was put those trashy Williams sights on their guns. They may work decent but they're like putting Crocs and sweatpants on a beautiful woman.
@Fallschirmjaeger
Nothing wrong with a 22 inch barrel on a 9.3 .
Some women can even make a pair of crocs an sweat pants look good. Not many but some.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg