Thermal scope

sniper7

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Messages
324
Reaction score
332
Media
1
Selling my Flir thermal scope as I upgraded!
Flir thermosight pro pts-233 1.5-6x19

This thing is incredible. Built in quick detach mount. Easily attaches to a AR or any picantany rail.

Runs on 2 CR123A batteries. Has a backup battery holder for quick swap if batteries die.
Comes with a hard case, tools, all factory manuals,

Pictures are from this week. Will take more and send them as you see fit. This is a nice thermal from one of the best companies out there.

$2200 shipped. Personal check for good standing members here is fine. Can also take zelle, venmo or cash face to face in CO (Denver)
 
Pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4312.jpeg
    IMG_4312.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4313.jpeg
    IMG_4313.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4315.jpeg
    IMG_4315.jpeg
    227.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_4311.jpeg
    IMG_4311.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
More
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4311.jpeg
    IMG_4311.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4310.jpeg
    IMG_4310.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_4309.jpeg
    IMG_4309.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 96
GLWS. I helped launch this scope, it will forever bring back good memories when I see one resold!!
IMG_7702.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,883
Members
169,046
Latest member
ЛунаХофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top