There's A Zebra Hiding Amongst This Huge Herd Of Wildebeest: Can You Spot It?

Grady

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA, IHEA
Hunted
US, Germany, RSA
This is from an article the I read this morning and thought the hunters and guides here would enjoy the challenge....

This is taken from an article in "People" written by Kelli Bender. Link below....

-------------------------------

You think stark stripes would make you easy to spot, but one zebra has found a way to blend in and hide from predators.

According to a press release, wildlife photographer Ingo Gerlach captured a sneaky zebra and didn’t even realize it until long after taking this shot.

BBMbBbA.jpg

The photographer from Luxembourg was visiting Kenya’s Maasai Mara when he came upon a huge herd of wildebeest. Over the course of two hours, Gerlach took more than one hundred shots of the massive group, which likely held more than 1,000 wildebeests.

Among these horned animals was one unique member. While looking over his numerous shots of the herd after he returned home, the photographer spotted a zebra rear hiding amongst all those brown behinds.

You can post your guesses and then look at the article for the answer.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...debeest-can-you-spot-it/ar-BBMbBbI?ocid=ientp

Attachments

• BBMbFlT.jpg
    BBMbFlT.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Yes!

I have hunted the Zebra! Took me about 15 seconds to find it.

I did have to put on my readers though! haha

Got him!

F@#$% Where's Waldo African hunting style:ROFLMAO:

On the left about the center up and down and only a but and back showing. An open area above him.
Amazing picture and situation!
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful picture!

Yea! I got it! Who says 71 year olds are blind...oh yes it was my ophthalmologist!:LOL::D:ROFLMAO:

Center left! Cool pic!

Horizontal center, on standard screen one inch from the left. 3 seconds to find it!
Great photo, btw - thanks for posting it!

Got it! Its a butt shot! LOL

Any body saw, a lioness?

I found it, but had to make the picture a little bigger. :LOL:

This zebra identifies with being a wildebeest so please don't say anything that might hurt his feelings, we just need to accept him and call him a wildebeest! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois