Therapy??

Ray B

AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
9,493
Location
WA St, USA
Media
81
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
I've come to realize that just because a rifle/shotgun is for sale, I don't HAVE to buy it. It seems to me that I see people on the news with similar symptoms but differing objects. there are people that can't stand to see a stray dog or cat without inviting it home. there was a Colombo several years back where the villain killed his brother and couldn't stand the thought of the contents of his wine cellar going unappreciated. You can name the object and there will be people with the obsession of needing it to be needed.

So I guess that I've started on the road to recovery - I recognize the obsession, now how long will it be before I fall off of the wagon and just have to rescue a stray gun?
 
No worries you defiantly NOT ALONE! Many around here (myself included) suffer from this bank account sucking, marriage ending, super fun addiction. You might consider joining the Big Bore Addiction Group found here...https://www.africahunting.com/threads/big-bore-addiction-group.16761/ It likely won't help with the addiction.... but who knows maybe you will end up with another really cool gun in the safe:ROFLMAO:
 
I've come to realize that just because a rifle/shotgun is for sale, I don't HAVE to buy it. It seems to me that I see people on the news with similar symptoms but differing objects. there are people that can't stand to see a stray dog or cat without inviting it home. there was a Colombo several years back where the villain killed his brother and couldn't stand the thought of the contents of his wine cellar going unappreciated. You can name the object and there will be people with the obsession of needing it to be needed.

So I guess that I've started on the road to recovery - I recognize the obsession, now how long will it be before I fall off of the wagon and just have to rescue a stray gun?

Go ahead and rescue. It is your duty![emoji4]
 
Hi my name is Charlie and I'm a gunaholic!
 
I've come to realize that just because a rifle/shotgun is for sale, I don't HAVE to buy it. It seems to me that I see people on the news with similar symptoms but differing objects. there are people that can't stand to see a stray dog or cat without inviting it home. there was a Colombo several years back where the villain killed his brother and couldn't stand the thought of the contents of his wine cellar going unappreciated. You can name the object and there will be people with the obsession of needing it to be needed.

So I guess that I've started on the road to recovery - I recognize the obsession, now how long will it be before I fall off of the wagon and just have to rescue a stray gun?

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...old-vx-iii-3-5-10x40-scope.41190/#post-407596

:A Stirring:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,441
Messages
1,576,361
Members
170,560
Latest member
LaylaSeato
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top