AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA (Limpopo), USA , CAN

"We will continue and make a booking for your Consignment on the first available flight.

I will send your flight details shortly to you as well as to Coppersmith."

I'm hoping just under 2 weeks from now I'll be hanging and displaying the taxidermy work from my first South African hunt. Awaiting these mounts is almost as exciting as awaiting the departure date for the trip.

Happy to say, 11 months and counting to the next departure date. :rolleyes:

Exciting times! It will be Christmas in July!

Yes sir it's ChristmasChristmas

I remember waiting on my first shipment. Just about lost my mind while Coppersmith worked their magic.

Can't wait to see the pics.

I got my trophies last month from my first hunt last year. I used Coppersmith as well, they were extremely efficient and easy to work with.

Nothing like opening that crate up. Hope you enjoy the moment.

Man I love that stuff! Post pictures..

Awesome! Who did you use for taxidermy?

Awesome! Who did you use for taxidermy?

I went with Trophy Solutions. After doing some tours of taxidermists, seeing TS's operation sold me. They were competitively priced and the work they were doing as we walked the floors was top notch. Great communication along the way as well.

I went with Trophy Solutions. After doing some tours of taxidermists, seeing TS's operation sold me. They were competitively priced and the work they were doing as we walked the floors was top notch. Great communication along the way as well.
Appreciate the info. Doing my research before my trip next March, so I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of your mounts!

I got my trophies last month from my first hunt last year. I used Coppersmith as well, they were extremely efficient and easy to work with.

Nothing like opening that crate up. Hope you enjoy the moment.

IMG_1088.JPG
it was pretty exciting for both of us, for sure!
IMG_1080.JPG

Cherish your memories...and enjoy planning for your next safari...!

Let's see'em on the wall!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandadelhiaerocity

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.