AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA (Limpopo), USA , CAN

"We will continue and make a booking for your Consignment on the first available flight.

I will send your flight details shortly to you as well as to Coppersmith."

I'm hoping just under 2 weeks from now I'll be hanging and displaying the taxidermy work from my first South African hunt. Awaiting these mounts is almost as exciting as awaiting the departure date for the trip.

Happy to say, 11 months and counting to the next departure date. :rolleyes:

Exciting times! It will be Christmas in July!

Yes sir it's ChristmasChristmas

I remember waiting on my first shipment. Just about lost my mind while Coppersmith worked their magic.

Can't wait to see the pics.

I got my trophies last month from my first hunt last year. I used Coppersmith as well, they were extremely efficient and easy to work with.

Nothing like opening that crate up. Hope you enjoy the moment.

Man I love that stuff! Post pictures..

Awesome! Who did you use for taxidermy?

Awesome! Who did you use for taxidermy?

I went with Trophy Solutions. After doing some tours of taxidermists, seeing TS's operation sold me. They were competitively priced and the work they were doing as we walked the floors was top notch. Great communication along the way as well.

I went with Trophy Solutions. After doing some tours of taxidermists, seeing TS's operation sold me. They were competitively priced and the work they were doing as we walked the floors was top notch. Great communication along the way as well.
Appreciate the info. Doing my research before my trip next March, so I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of your mounts!

I got my trophies last month from my first hunt last year. I used Coppersmith as well, they were extremely efficient and easy to work with.

Nothing like opening that crate up. Hope you enjoy the moment.

IMG_1088.JPG
it was pretty exciting for both of us, for sure!
IMG_1080.JPG

Cherish your memories...and enjoy planning for your next safari...!

Let's see'em on the wall!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.