The start of dakotas lioness mount

Almost home....

@billc , looks like we got a few experienced drug addicts here....:ROFLMAO:

The mount looks perfect....nice...

thanks simon,I am very happy how she turned out. I just know now who not to ask for help when I start making the base. Dont want any of that funny grass popping up around her.

Brickburn she is almost home and dakota can not wait to see her and start making that base. Waiting on shipping quote and hope to have her on a plane in a week or two.

Bill, i will have to say she does look great, got a chance to meet her and a scary looking long knocked critter while visiting Relive

Wow excellent packing skills to get that all in there! Bill I'm sure you and Dakota are equally excited ;)

Well I thought I would finish this post of with the ending. There is another thread that show how the base was done but this will show it from start to finish. Hope maybe some new guys will enjoy seeing the whole project and now everyone can see the end.

20161224_142230.jpg
20161224_142255.jpg

Awesome! great to see the final product

Nice Billy!

That lioness is about to take someone down! Very impressive @billc .......so what does Dakota think about it??

Great job Bill. I like how you kept it simple but really brought out the realism. I remember all the planning you did from the beginning. And I saw the form as Paul was customizing that front paw, it's very cool to see how well it turned out.

Thanks everyone. Dakota was very happy with how it turned out also. He had some good ideas for the base with the grass and rocks.

I look at the picture it all started with and other then making the sand grass more like were we hunted her I think it is such a great match to the picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildwillalaska

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.