The perfect man room?

Astounding........hopefully one day, but definitely not some of the animals in there. Even if I had the cash I probably wouldn't spend it for some of those. I would rather have 10 kudu than 1 animal of the same equivalent price. But those are AMAZING!

Found this on the net...it could possibly be the perfect man room. Your thoughts?

Theperfectmanroom_zps2a424a87.png

My guess? . . A German hunter's trophy room. And WAOW! . . . those are some spectacular Warthogs!!! . . . . Waidmanns Heil!

Hey Spike....I got a bar in mine!!!!

Attachments

• 11-9-10 Bar 3.jpg
    11-9-10 Bar 3.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 11-9-10 Trophy Room 7.jpg
    11-9-10 Trophy Room 7.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 132
Hey Spike....I got a bar in mine!!!!

now that is what i call a PROPER man room. i will have to invite myself round if i am ever in your neck of the woods!! and you are welcome to try my watering hole out if you ever make it this side of the water. :draught::beer:

now that is what i call a PROPER man room. i will have to invite myself round if i am ever in your neck of the woods!! and you are welcome to try my watering hole out if you ever make it this side of the water. :draught::beer:

Hey Spike,
Standing invite for anyone with AH! I could always use some "new blood" to listen to my stories! Are you in Bulawayo?

A friend of mine's wife painted the Hippo picture, Christina Speers. I fell in love with it when I saw it. My bar is affectionately known as the "Hippo Bar" (No reference to the women that attend!). If I ever get my hippo out of Moz and back here it will be placed above the painting.

Hey Spike,
Standing invite for anyone with AH! I could always use some "new blood" to listen to my stories! Are you in Bulawayo?

A friend of mine's wife painted the Hippo picture, Christina Speers. I fell in love with it when I saw it. My bar is affectionately known as the "Hippo Bar" (No reference to the women that attend!). If I ever get my hippo out of Moz and back here it will be placed above the painting.

no i am in jersey uk at the moment. my bar was known as the bra bar as there were quite a few hanging from the bell behind it!! but the wife and me had a falling out one time and she took my donated collection outside and burnt them!! :crying:

i asked about the painting as i have a similar one but in pencil. it was by an artist called keri young from zambia who went to university in little rock. i have seven of her pencil and charcoal drawings including one which is our company logo in zambia. unfortunately she was killed in a car crash in jan 2011 aged 27. i got the email about her accident at the show in reno that year. she was brilliant , her pencil drawings were more like black and white prints they are that finely done. she would have definately gone on to greater things... here is a photo i just took with my phone so its not too good.

IMG00329-20130207-1357.jpg

no i am in jersey uk at the moment. my bar was known as the bra bar as there were quite a few hanging from the bell behind it!! but the wife and me had a falling out one time and she took my donated collection outside and burnt them!! :crying:

i asked about the painting as i have a similar one but in pencil. it was by an artist called keri young from zambia who went to university in little rock. i have seven of her pencil and charcoal drawings including one which is our company logo in zambia. unfortunately she was killed in a car crash in jan 2011 aged 27. i got the email about her accident at the show in reno that year. she was brilliant , her pencil drawings were more like black and white prints they are that finely done. she would have definately gone on to greater things... here is a photo i just took with my phone so its not too good.

View attachment 16287

Wives sometimes don't have the same sense of humor we have.......LOL

Great picture. She was very talented! What a shame! I'm sure she would have had a bright future!

Wives sometimes don't have the same sense of humor we have.......LOL

you are correct on that!!

Great picture. She was very talented! What a shame! I'm sure she would have had a bright future!

i think she would have.

as i said a PROPER drinking establishment you have there, def good for some good bullsh-ting :beer:

i think she would have.

as i said a PROPER drinking establishment you have there, def good for some good bullsh-ting :beer:

Most than come to drink know to wear their rubber boots.....the bulls_it gets pretty deep..:draught:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross