Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
I have been checking this publication out. I am wondering whether anyone has any particular thoughts on it? Is it a marketing rag or does it provide good content?
Thanks

wesheltonj

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, DSC, HSC
Hunted
USA, RSA
Some folks I know thinks its the holy grail. Others not so much. DSC South Texas had the editor down here as a speaker for one of the meetings.

LivingTheDream

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
I have been a subscriber for a couple of years. The issues that come monthly are a nice read and have given me some good ideas or new species to hunt. It also gives deadline reminders for Western draws. I really like reading the reports of past hunts. It also gives you great references to call so you aren't just dealing with outfitters references. I think it is all part of doing your due diligence. I also like how they give the outfitter a chance to respond so you can make your own judgement. If you hunt enough, I think it is worth it.

Pheroze

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
Sounds like a balanced read. I like reading reports. I am very interested in a publication that allows you to reliably learn about quality outfitters

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
It's okay, I use to subscribe to it. It has some excellent information in it. I thought the price was a little high for the publication so I stopped getting it.

Hank2211

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Canada, United States, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; North West Province, Natal, Mpumalanga, Limpopo), Namibia, Cameroon, Benin, Ethiopia, Argentina
I've been a subscriber for some years. The data base of hunt reports is a valuable tool in doing due diligence before booking hunts with people you don't know well. The articles - and the e-mail extras - tend to be relatively timely. And it comes with a Conservation Force monthly bulletin.

Overall I think it's worth it.

Pheroze

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
I downloaded the free trial and it certainly has a ton of info in it. Thanks for your insight

Hank2211

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Canada, United States, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; North West Province, Natal, Mpumalanga, Limpopo), Namibia, Cameroon, Benin, Ethiopia, Argentina
It just occurred to me that I haven't had an email from these guys for some time.

Are they still in business?

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
It just occurred to me that I haven't had an email from these guys for some time.

Are they still in business?
The Hunting Report stopped its' newsletter publication and website over 2 years ago.

Hank2211

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Thanks. Either I need to pay more attention to things, or I never really missed it . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeraDalzie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...