Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
I have been checking this publication out. I am wondering whether anyone has any particular thoughts on it? Is it a marketing rag or does it provide good content?
Thanks

Some folks I know thinks its the holy grail. Others not so much. DSC South Texas had the editor down here as a speaker for one of the meetings.

I have been a subscriber for a couple of years. The issues that come monthly are a nice read and have given me some good ideas or new species to hunt. It also gives deadline reminders for Western draws. I really like reading the reports of past hunts. It also gives you great references to call so you aren't just dealing with outfitters references. I think it is all part of doing your due diligence. I also like how they give the outfitter a chance to respond so you can make your own judgement. If you hunt enough, I think it is worth it.

Sounds like a balanced read. I like reading reports. I am very interested in a publication that allows you to reliably learn about quality outfitters

It's okay, I use to subscribe to it. It has some excellent information in it. I thought the price was a little high for the publication so I stopped getting it.

I've been a subscriber for some years. The data base of hunt reports is a valuable tool in doing due diligence before booking hunts with people you don't know well. The articles - and the e-mail extras - tend to be relatively timely. And it comes with a Conservation Force monthly bulletin.

Overall I think it's worth it.

I downloaded the free trial and it certainly has a ton of info in it. Thanks for your insight

It just occurred to me that I haven't had an email from these guys for some time.

Are they still in business?

It just occurred to me that I haven't had an email from these guys for some time.

Are they still in business?
The Hunting Report stopped its' newsletter publication and website over 2 years ago.

Thanks. Either I need to pay more attention to things, or I never really missed it . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg