Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
I have been checking this publication out. I am wondering whether anyone has any particular thoughts on it? Is it a marketing rag or does it provide good content?
Thanks

Some folks I know thinks its the holy grail. Others not so much. DSC South Texas had the editor down here as a speaker for one of the meetings.

I have been a subscriber for a couple of years. The issues that come monthly are a nice read and have given me some good ideas or new species to hunt. It also gives deadline reminders for Western draws. I really like reading the reports of past hunts. It also gives you great references to call so you aren't just dealing with outfitters references. I think it is all part of doing your due diligence. I also like how they give the outfitter a chance to respond so you can make your own judgement. If you hunt enough, I think it is worth it.

Sounds like a balanced read. I like reading reports. I am very interested in a publication that allows you to reliably learn about quality outfitters

It's okay, I use to subscribe to it. It has some excellent information in it. I thought the price was a little high for the publication so I stopped getting it.

I've been a subscriber for some years. The data base of hunt reports is a valuable tool in doing due diligence before booking hunts with people you don't know well. The articles - and the e-mail extras - tend to be relatively timely. And it comes with a Conservation Force monthly bulletin.

Overall I think it's worth it.

I downloaded the free trial and it certainly has a ton of info in it. Thanks for your insight

It just occurred to me that I haven't had an email from these guys for some time.

Are they still in business?

It just occurred to me that I haven't had an email from these guys for some time.

Are they still in business?
The Hunting Report stopped its' newsletter publication and website over 2 years ago.

Thanks. Either I need to pay more attention to things, or I never really missed it . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraOcam

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.