The Girlfriend

flatwater bill

AH legend
Joined
Jun 16, 2013
Messages
3,284
Reaction score
7,783
Media
26
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Asia/M.East
1
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
All 6 Continents
My nephew Brandon sends me a joke every week. This was the most popular at last week's high roller elk camp: (apologies before hand, never before, etc.................)

How do you know your girl friend's getting too fat?

She's starting to fit into your wife's clothes:giggle:................FWB
 
My nephew Brandon sends me a joke every week. This was the most popular at last week's high roller elk camp: (apologies before hand, never before, etc.................)

How do you know your girl friend's getting too fat?

She's starting to fit into your wife's clothes:giggle:................FWB

Good one!
 
My nephew Brandon sends me a joke every week. This was the most popular at last week's high roller elk camp: (apologies before hand, never before, etc.................)

How do you know your girl friend's getting too fat?

She's starting to fit into your wife's clothes:giggle:................FWB
@flatwater bill
What's the difference between a new wife and a new puppy.
After 12 months at least the pups happy when you come home..

I used to call my second wife Angel.
She was always up in the air and harping about something.
Bob
 
@flatwater bill
What's the difference between a new wife and a new puppy.
After 12 months at least the pups happy when you come home..

I used to call my second wife Angel.
She was always up in the air and harping about something.
Bob

Listen to Frankie Sardo song about kiss and make up I think it’s called.
Part of the lyrics- when I walk through the door misery you bring (words something like that).
Sardo toured with Buddy Holly - Winter Dance Party
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,433
Messages
1,576,092
Members
170,515
Latest member
AvisNlb983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top