The double has landed

norfolk shooter

AH legend
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
3,533
Location
Norfolk, UK
Media
22
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway, Isle of Arran (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo, Eastern Cape
Gentleman allow me present my double rifle. She is a Sabatti 416 rigby extractor regulated with 400grn hornady DG ammo. I’ve not had a chance to shoot her yet but should in a few weeks. Don’t worry I shall be posting targets shot. But for now hear are a few photos.

02D452AA-5201-446B-92D6-DAABE522DD0F.jpeg
13F002AB-9302-4950-89EF-C9793FAADCA6.jpeg
A0C38986-67FE-462D-886A-728B206D2D11.jpeg
3EBE8E81-DF03-472C-85BE-AE416300E23C.jpeg
 
Nice! Congratulations. Is this your first double?
 
Nice! Congratulations. Is this your first double?
Yep and I'm struggling to not tell my partner that I have it. She would like it I think until she finds out I didn't sell one first!
 
Happy for you Norfolk! Not sure if I will ever own one...but you never know!!!
 
Happy for you Norfolk! Not sure if I will ever own one...but you never.
I know what you mean. Iam however the first owner of this one. I suppose I can always have another set of barrels for it
 
Last edited:
Congrats! Super nice. I have been looking at these for a while now but never see the .416's . I contacted importer they told me 1 yr wait. I wanted 416 as is the most economical to shoot just for fun and big enough to take care of business. Enjoy
 
Very nice!
Looking forward to your range report.
BTW, did a regulation target come with the rifle?
 
just need to get out and shoot the thing now. Im too excited!!!!!
 
Very nice!
Looking forward to your range report.
BTW, did a regulation target come with the rifle?
Yep it did come with one

image.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very Nice, I'm looking forward to the range report.
 
Very nice! If I’m ever able to get a double, it’ll likely be a Sabatti and not one near as nice as yours.
 
Very nice looking double
 
Very nice looking rifle! Congrats on adding a beauty to your collection!
 
That is a great looking gun and seems to shoot well to. I think That group hunt is more in line of what that gun is for over that stinky ibex.
 
Oh my Norfolk shooter! That’s one fine work of art! You know you really can’t claim to own a double rifle until you’ve pulled the trigger on a buffalo;)! I’d love to be there when you break it in on a fine daggaboy!

Congratulations!
 
Congratulations Manish!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,903
Members
169,463
Latest member
DarrylTeno
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top