The Collector

12 gauge Remington pump shotgun, 223 in Ruger M77 and CZ 375 H&H
 
This should cover it
000_apw2003030496436.si.jpg
 
Keep your shotguns and your Glocks.
I'd turn it into the definitive hunting rifle showdown by taking a .375 H&H, .30-06, and a .338 Lapua. After 3 years I'd submit my report on which is truly the most versatile cartridge.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,963
Members
169,208
Latest member
OTXShiela2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top