Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Namibia (X2), Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
@Jeff505 and I are at Lambert International Airport awaiting our flight to Joburg via Newark. The journey has begun! We’ll be hunting @KWALATA SAFARIS new Waterberg area. I’ll be posting as we go. Cheers!

FE295284-756B-45C7-9D32-3F769F146027.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have an awesome adventure!

Whats on The Menu?

Safe travels and enjoy!

Safe travels and straight shooting to yall. Look forward to the updates.

Enjoy and looking forward to your report!

Whats on The Menu?
For me…Sable, Nyala, Eland and maybe a Kudu if we see an exceptional specimen. Jeff is looking for a Nyala, Tsesseby and maybe a Zebra. We both hope to do a night hunt or two. Targets would be Honey Badger, Serval and Civet. Both of us are open to other options if we see something exceptional.

Sounds like a good time is in store for y’all. Hope your travel goes smoothly and you both get a chance at the animals you are after. Looking forward to reading all about it.

Woot!

sent from behind the sticks at my gun club.

Fantastic, keep us posted!!!

Will be following along, be safe, shoot straight.

Outstanding! Safe travels and looking forward to pictures and hunt report.

Wish both of you all the best.

Good menu, open to suggestions by the Chef ;)

We have arrived in Newark and are now day drinking in the Polaris lounge! The United app says my bag and rolling duffle we’re loaded before we took off. So far so good.

We have arrived in Newark and are now day drinking in the Polaris lounge! The United app says my bag and rolling duffle we’re loaded before we took off. So far so good.
Doug is making a Bulleit bourbon happen, the bottle was low and I’m doing rye. I hope this is not an issue.

Safe travels to you both, looking forward to reading about your journey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois