That new guy from Vermont

Welcome to AH Bignut! You are preparing to embark on the greatest adventure of your life.
 
Greetings and salutations from Vermont! I'm new to this sort of thing. I've always been interested in African safaris, and read Petersons etc. . But knew I was going to need to change professions to go. My wife and I had the good fortune to be the only bidders on a safari with Numzaan safaris on South Africas cape! Now I need to get better aquainted with the goings-on of the how-to's and why-fors of these things.. That is what brought me here to pickup some wisdom from all you fine people!
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Bignut! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 
Bignut,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the best forum on planet earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
:S Welcome: Welcome aboard and be forewarned. Africa hunting is an addiction like no other.:E Dancing:
 
Welcome to the club, although I've only hunted plains game, if you'd like to have a beer and swap hunting lies, I'll be in Claremont NH most weekends this summer....
 
Welcome to AH Bignut! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
Will do
 
Welcome to the club, although I've only hunted plains game, if you'd like to have a beer and swap hunting lies, I'll be in Claremont NH most weekends this summer....

Sounds like a good plan to me! We live north of Bradford VT
 
I have to say, this seems like the best managed site I have ever been a part of! There is little bickering and a great sense of genuine welcome and comeradery. It's going to be a pleasure to visit with you folks!
 
Welcome to AH!! You might as well start planning ur second safari to Africa!! You will be infected with the safari bug!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,326
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top