Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Republic of CongoNamibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Testicle Therapy

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony. The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.

'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd
allow me, she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied.
He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands there at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked,'How does that feel'?

Feels great, he replied; but I still think my thumb's broken!

Last edited by a moderator:
clap, clap ,clap.....
this will take some beating , well done .... bruce

Well done! LOL!

Great stuff

:LOL::ROFLMAO::D What a hoot!

its about the only perk that would have me playing, that stupid bloody game

l aint playing gold , period,scotty........

Only thing that would make golf interesting is if it was bloody.

Fantastic joke BTW. It will be tough to beat.

So I get home Friday evening from work with just a short period of time before I have to head out. I read this joke and laughed out loud. Hop in the Tundra to go pick up one boy from football practice. Wife asks what I was laughing about, well...... since you asked.........I tell her the story, she laughs too. Pick up junior and off across Phoenix to my older boy's game. Somewhere during the game one of Austin's teammates is injured.......he pulls a groin muscle and comes off the field in much same manner as the golfer reacted to being hit by the ball.

So my wife says, "I wonder what happened?"
wait for it
I say, "He must've broke his thumb."

It definitely fits Phil. Good job. Bruce

That was EXCELLENT!! I gotta tell my Asst. Pastor that one !!! Good stuff!! Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,