Taxidermy Lion Close Up Mount

harden

AH elite
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
1,604
Reaction score
3,487
Deals & offers
2
Media
2,695
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Europe
1
Asia/M.East
1
Lion taxidermy close up...

Lion-Taxidermy.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow not that is some kind of detail...

great work...
 
Excellent, eyes with nice round pupils and reflecting surface inside (good quality glass not plain old coke bottles), color of that nose well placed, and the insert for the gums is awesome.
That muscle detail is incredible on the muzzle.

Very well done. You should enter this piece for another award competition Dennis!
 
Great piece of work there!!
 
Thanks Guys, this is our typical everday work. This is a clients piece, nothing different done here that we don't do on every lion we do.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,781
Members
169,168
Latest member
PrinceRene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top